Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tim says to change your password. I like to keep a password theme. I keep the same password and just +1 every time I need to change it. I am now up to saggyscrotum46!!!!

And another one bites the dust....

I saw a trending review of 50 Shades of Grey on FB. Lucky I didn't click into it but I know Lisa Wilkinson's reaction to it :/

Reactions: Tee
And another one bites the dust....

I saw a trending review of 50 Shades of Grey on FB. Lucky I didn't click into it but I know Lisa Wilkinson's reaction to it :/
Have you read the books?!

Pathetic.gif

People of a certain age on social media who constantly talk about how much they drink, are drunk or hungover...

Hey Tim says to change your password. I like to keep a password theme. I keep the same password and just +1 every time I need to change it. I am now up to saggyscrotum46!!!!
lol - I used to do that with my work as they forced us to change very 4 weeks. Very naughty!

All QLD seats have been declared - QLD will soon have a new Labor Premier, Annastacia Whatshercheck (Palaszczuk ;) )

Also the issue with Ferny Grove will be going nowhere fast.

Best of all however, ECQ has denied Pauline Hanson a recount of the seat she was running in.

I love going into movies without reading the books. Then I don't know what to expect and that's the exciting part to it :D

ECQ is no longer lodging a petition with the Court of Disputed Returns over Ferny Grove so it would be up to the LNP to challenge it (or someone else eligible to challenge it but LNP is the only one who I would see doing so), I don't think they would win if they challenged it though.

I love going into movies without reading the books. Then I don't know what to expect and that's the exciting part to it :D
I find myself looking up the plot/ending of movies I'm watching on TV while watching them, I just can't wait to know what's going to happen - I still watch the rest of the movie though

All QLD seats have been declared - QLD will soon have a new Labor Premier, Annastacia Whatshercheck (Palaszczuk ;) )

Also the issue with Ferny Grove will be going nowhere fast.

Best of all however, ECQ has denied Pauline Hanson a recount of the seat she was running in.
Politics in the OT Thread?!

Unless there has been a political nipple slip, or a Senior Member scrotum slip, the OT is no place to discuss politics!

Awwwww, so sweet!

My turn!

Roses are red
Violet are twisted
Bend over Mutt
You're about to get fisted

- Trala OT 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back