Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the house next door would hurry up and sell, especially now they won't look me in the eye
Why won't he?
The guy I broke up with used to make high pitched mewing sounds. Sort of like "meew meeeeew meeeeeeew" as he was building, then a finish with a Frank Spencer like "oooooOooOoOooh".
I have told this story at many a girls gathering. Not to build it up, but I have made many a woman cry with laughter with my mimicry!
Dying.
ehPjBIO0zk8QU.gif

Reactions: Tee
Oh god, I'm such a horrible person. I've offended the entire LGBT community with my incident. Will shut up now about these types of things.

Oh god, I'm such a horrible person. I've offended the entire LGBT community with my incident. Will shut up now about these types of things.
I don't get why people are so touchy about things that, at the end of the day, are just words.

I have a friend who regularly refers to me while I'm there as 'faggot' and if there is anyone else nearby, they instantly go real quiet and have this look of sheer horror on their face like they've been offended by it even though they're straight. I don't mind it at all, since I regularly refer to him as a alcoholic pill popper. :D

omg you LESBOPHOBIK-HETR0NORMATIVE-BINARIST!!!! you betta check ur kyriaRCHIST TRADITIONaLIST ~views @ the DOOR and put a trigger warning next time u use *TRIGGER* LGBT. If u LOOK past ur H3TRO-PRIVILEge 4just 1 moment and show some RESPECT u'd no the term is LGBTQQIAAP+. so FUCKing use it cishet SCUM. (⋋▂⋌)

8f70c6ea.gif

I see you had a similar experience, Mr Mutley. So sorry to see.

That makes me so angry sad.

So sad you would be targeted because of the person you love. And so angry because these hate filled oxygen thieves walk among us. I am so sorry that happened to you.

I believe there is no such thing as homophobia. A phobia is a fear of something. These people aren't scared of homosexual men, or lesbian women. They're just cunts. Ignorant hate filled cunts.

And as a side note, I do love the way you can t even bring yourself to type the words "poofter" and "faggot". You really are a sweet, strong, well mannered boy, who stands up for yourself. Your mum must be proud.

Thanks Trala

Reactions: Tee
I didn't read you post to mean that you think lesbians are ugly @Inigo Montoya ! Don't get down on yourself. It's the jerks who called you that as an insult who should be down on themselves. I can see why you questioned why they would call that out as some kind of insult based on your appearance / clothing. Horrible stereotyping.

omg you LESBOPHOBIK-HETR0NORMATIVE-BINARIST!!!! you betta check ur kyriaRCHIST TRADITIONaLIST ~views @ the DOOR and put a trigger warning next time u use *TRIGGER* LGBT. If u LOOK past ur H3TRO-PRIVILEge 4just 1 moment and show some RESPECT u'd no the term is LGBTQQIAAP+. so FUCKing use it cishet SCUM. (⋋▂⋌)

8f70c6ea.gif

giphy.gif

I see you had a similar experience, Mr Mutley. So sorry to see

It can be scary but I usually find it funny, I can pack a punch if need be, I have had people in psychosis try and attack me, so bogan losers unless in a pack usually don't bother me, but my ol fave saying "What Judy says about Sarah, says more about Judy than it does about Sarah", you can call me names, but my care factor is 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back