Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, its quite embarrassing how hard he laughs during a DVD :p

Ha!

My favourtite part to that story is overhearing the little girl asking mummy about it

"Mummy, quick, it sounds like that nice man Mutley is trying to kill Fabio!!"

Ha!

My favourtite part to that story is overhearing the little girl asking mummy about it

"Mummy, quick, it sounds like that nice man Mutley is trying to kill Fabio!!"

"Mummy where is he going?" was the question.....

"Mummy where is he going?" was the question.....
"well darling he is screaming God! Oh my God! Jesus! God! Prisus fucking Christ! YES YES! YES!! So I would say he is going to church..."

tumblr_static_dorman.gif

^ OMG, I couldn't fan girl over someone anymore than I do over him :inlove:
I'm seriously crushing on him. I wasn't before, but I find the beard so freaking sexy... I love this gif beyond words :inlove::dead:

I'm seriously crushing on him. I wasn't before, but I find the beard so freaking sexy... I love this gif beyond words :inlove::dead:

I am crushing on him harder. Beards aren't really my thing to be honest.

Very nice to look at though. Looks better unshaven in a way ;) :inlove:

Don't the two lead actors in that fifty shades of grey movie hate each other? Or at least mildly dislike one another?

Jamie makes the beard look hot and I'm not a head person either.

Are you going to watch fifty shades of grey?

Jamie sure does make the beard look hot. I can't stand beards on guys but he looks amazing with one.

I will be watching 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. I will watch ANYTHING with Jamie Dornan in it.

Last edited:
Hey can anyone recommend some good pillows? Anyone know if those bambillo pillows are ok? I did a bit of a search ....... but would love some Real Time people feedback ...........

Hey can anyone recommend some good pillows? Anyone know if those bambillo pillows are ok? I did a bit of a search ....... but would love some Real Time people feedback ...........
I can!

I even had to take it out of its pillowcase to give you the exact name!

Downtime Luxury High Loft Pillow

Let me know if you want the stockist. They were on special in Jan, and due to no stock, they posted we two free of charge. They are the only pillows I can use.

Good morning OT Thread!

I am planning a beautiful day today!

I am going to pump up the tunes, clean my house, strip my bed, and put on my favouite sheet and doona set. Then its off to lunch with some of my favourite girls, then I am going to squeeze in a walk for my best friend, Billy. I have organised for my son and his partner to come for a 3 course MKR Trala style. Then I am going to love on my beautiful partner till he farts love hearts.

I figure if I die on the operating table tomorrow, I need to make sure today is the best Humpday ever!!!!!!!!!!!

But first a coffee and a forum catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back