Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

That is the EXACT face I just made trying to work out @Consuela 's post!!!

no. just no. you literally make me fucking sick!!!! it's not my job to educate you, you hetero-overprivileged UTERUS-BEARER!!!!!!! But obviosuly u need me 2 spell it out 4u??? I was simply trying 2 rEMIND you 2 rESPECT the multisexual-polygender SYSTEMS that EXiST, weather your MIDDLE CLASS-NORMATIVE PATRIARCHIST ~mind will accept it or not. how difficult is it 2 just ACKNOLWDGE how triggering *TRIGGER WARNING* lgbt is!!?!?! IN CONCLUSION: go DROWN in ur own piss bcoz i LITERALLY cant even with u binary-normative ppl!!!!

no. just no. you literally make me fucking sick!!!! it's not my job to educate you, you hetero-overprivileged UTERUS-BEARER!!!!!!! But obviosuly u need me 2 spell it out 4u??? I was simply trying 2 rEMIND you 2 rESPECT the multisexual-polygender SYSTEMS that EXiST, weather your MIDDLE CLASS-NORMATIVE PATRIARCHIST ~mind will accept it or not. how difficult is it 2 just ACKNOLWDGE how triggering *TRIGGER WARNING* lgbt is!!?!?! IN CONCLUSION: go DROWN in ur own piss bcoz i LITERALLY cant even with u binary-normative ppl!!!!
giphy.gif

You know we love you, but have you been eating spoonful after spoonful of coffee straight out of the jar?O_O

1126.gif

^ SAME!!!!!

You are talking Ricky Gervais and not Mr Mutley, yes?!

Woah, that's far too crazy for me, Ingy! You are one crazy lady. I wish I could be as crazy as you, but I don't think I would be able to handle the craziness.
IKR?

W O A H !

Walking into the OT Thread is like walking straight into Mr Cray Cray's CraZyville of CrAziNess!

You and Ingy and the crazy cat are CrAZY!!! She is one crazy lady! I wish you could be as CrAzY as her too!

Like seriously, its so CrAzY I might go CRAZY !!!!

Thankfully, I'm feelin fine!

FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROLF! LOL! BRB! AFK!

p.s. So where's would we need to go in order to see that pic of you?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

IKR?

W O A H !

Walking into the OT Thread is like walking straight into Mr Cray Cray's CraZyville of CrAziNess!

You and Ingy and the crazy cat are CrAZY!!! She is one crazy lady! I wish you could be as CrAzY as her too!

Like seriously, its so CrAzY I might go CRAZY !!!!

Thankfully, I'm feelin fine!

FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROLF! LOL! BRB! AFK!

p.s. So where's would we need to go in order to see that pic of you?

I posted it on the btb forum that @Reaper created. But that forum has been deleted now along with my picture. Shall I put my picture up in this thread so everyone knows i'm not a crazy cat lady?

Serious question. Just watching Keith Urban on the TV and it made me ponder...
Can a man who uses a hair straightener to straighten his hair ever be considered sexy? My answer is a firm no, but I am happy to have this opinion challenged.
His straightened hair doesn't come into it!

He's a very sexy metrosexual. His name is Urban, and he's urbanely sexy:
Sophisticated in an entirely understated and easy going way. Highly intuitive, intelligent, articulate, sensitive, witty. He's battled demons, knows what life's about, protects his family yet still has bouts of the Peter Pans about him! That's sexy.

BUT
He has a very high forehead :facepalm:
:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tee
His straightened hair doesn't come into it!

He's a very sexy metrosexual. His name is Urban, and he's urbanely sexy:
Sophisticated in an entirely understated and easy going way. Highly intuitive, intelligent, articulate, sensitive, witty. He's battled demons, knows what life's about, protects his family yet still has bouts of the Peter Pans about him! That's sexy.

BUT
He has a very high forehead :facepalm:
:whistling:
Hey turns out he is super kisser too! His father lives on the coast, and while visiting many years ago Keith was out at The Wharf and snogged a friend of mine!

Good then. You can have Ricky Gervais and I will have Jamie Dornan and we will both be happy ha ha :inlove:
All we need to do now is kidnap each of them, chain them to our beds and we will live happily ever after!

All we need to do now is kidnap each of them, chain them to our beds and we will live happily ever after!

I don't think that is appropriate, ha ha. For a successful relationship to work, they have to love you the same amount that you love them.

I don't think that is appropriate, ha ha. For a successful relationship to work, they have to love you the same amount that you love them.
Yeah you can try and find that, or you can kidnap them, hold them against their will until they learn to love you.

Life is about choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back