Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem... So what I'd like to know is...

Is it possible to be born a male, but identify as a female.

A dykey lesbian female, who looks like a dude and has a fully functioning penis?

The webcam invitation is now being taken off the table.

I don't do man-jina's

@mutleyp has a new avatar again! Seriously wicked cool hair. I love it.

Had to butch it up with a flannel being a gaylord and all, Thank you, I was fringe finger banged in country road by a sales assistant once, true story, didn't get a discount though, bish

I need to know EVERYTHING about this encounter.

Lisp it out, honey.

sashaying to my car in the parking lot at the supermarket when a aesthetically challenged larger boʊɡən in a ute drove past and yelled "GAYLORD" which Im sure in his circle of mates would of gained many a fist pump, but instead of being offended I laughed and laughed, and he drove off unsatisfied with my reaction, so basically feeling like every shaz he has ever put in it for the 3.2 seconds when not rendered impotent by the litres of fosters he looked he consumed daily

sashaying to my car in the parking lot at the supermarket when a aesthetically challenged larger boʊɡən in a ute drove past and yelled "GAYLORD" which Im sure in his circle of mates would of gained many a fist pump, but instead of being offended I laughed and laughed, and he drove off unsatisfied with my reaction, so basically feeling like every shaz he has ever put in it for the 3.2 seconds when not rendered impotent by the litres of fosters he looked he consumed daily

Ha!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

tumblr_m20myxUddC1rsjnojo1_500.gif

Slay

iWDYhXN31pBAf.gif

What a shame you didn't have an opportunity to fry their brakes, watch them dismember themselves on the corner of a pillar and pretend to be a family member so you could identify the body as "Gaylord".

Slay

iWDYhXN31pBAf.gif

What a shame you didn't have an opportunity to fry their brakes, watch them dismember themselves on the corner of a pillar and pretend to be a family member so you could identify the body as "Gaylord".

Knowing he will end up having a gay Filipino PCA washing his bits in a lockup ward with Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome or dropping dead halfway through a quarter pounder with a winnie blue chaser following a hectic weekend of doing burnouts in his own driveway is enough for me to smile

You are so god damn gorgeously eloquent.

This made me chuckle hard. Bring it <3

Oh ok gotcha mutley! ;) Are we going to start flooding the thread again with sexy men gifs? :p I don't want to scare @Miiiiike away .

I was just thinking: what is the point of insulting other people?
Someone calls you a Gaylord or a F** . And if you are gay all you can say is thank you for telling me the obvious, yes I am gay and can I help you with anything? It's not the insult that makes you mad it's the way they think they can speak to you like that.

If anyone calls you gay and you are just think of it as a compliment guys ;) It's who you are. A part of you. And if I am obviously gay to you hopefully some cute gay guy will know too and ask me out!! haha!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back