Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

Yeah speaking of trolls, whatever happened to Reepbot? And I guess Affable too. I don’t think he was a troll but I always associated the two with each other. Anyway, now that I think about who cares.
Reep wasn’t a traditional troll but definitely lived for drama and seemed to get a kick out of feeding it. There was a member who’d go on long winded and often nonsensical rants for days at a time, and Reep was always there encouraging conversations that didn’t need to exist to go on way longer than they needed to. He’d do the same to newer members who’d come, makes stupid posts, and Reep would come along and actively engage them in conversations.

I’ve also been told that he actively participated in the doxing of Mutley.

I’m at my friends house and I really wanna be watching the election coverage but instead we are watching selling sunsets reunion 🙄
Oh I didn't realise the reunion was out yet! Will have to catch it tomorrow.
Yeah speaking of trolls, whatever happened to Reepbot? And I guess Affable too. I don’t think he was a troll but I always associated the two with each other. Anyway, now that I think about who cares.
I wondered the same thing!
I saw somewhere that reepy was permabanned but I’m not sure about aff. I miss aff! No one to talk Eurovision with this year.
I'm surprised Reepy hasn't found a way back though probably for the best though. It'll do him good to expand his horizons.

Reep wasn’t a traditional troll but definitely lived for drama and seemed to get a kick out of feeding it. There was a member who’d go on long winded and often nonsensical rants for days at a time, and Reep was always there encouraging conversations that didn’t need to exist to go on way longer than they needed to. He’d do the same to newer members who’d come, makes stupid posts, and Reep would come along and actively engage them in conversations.

I’ve also been told that he actively participated in the doxing of Mutley.

An interesting analysis and one I would agree with. I remember liking him at one point and then I couldn’t work him out and then he just became a troll in my eyes.

Poor mutley. Understandable that he would stay away forever, and now I see reepy differently yet again if he was indeed involved. WB took advantage of reepbot I think.

The doxing is the reason he’s no longer here and it’s also the reason Witty Banter was banned. Reep and Witty were like two pees in the pod so it totally makes sense. I also know another member who left the site because they said it had become the Reepbot show.
That's so sad.
An interesting analysis and one I would agree with. I remember liking him at one point and then I couldn’t work him out and then he just became a troll in my eyes.

Poor mutley. Understandable that he would stay away forever, and now I see reepy differently yet again if he was indeed involved. WB took advantage of reepbot I think.
Same for me.

I’m shocked that you two are just learning this as I called him out on it many times. Of course he denied it… That said the person who told me it wouldn’t lie about it.
I was away from here from the end of BB2014 until 2020...seems I missed a lot in that time.

I’m shocked that you two are just learning this as I called him out on it many times. Of course he denied it… That said the person who told me it wouldn’t lie about it.
I've long considered him a PITA. Was obvious he was posting for reactions which is the very definition of trolling. And often tag-teaming with Aff, whose conspiracy theories and Dictator Dan/Nazi nonsense was so tiresome. And when I asked him to stop it, they both amped it up even more. I don't know if Aff got banned though, or if he disappeared of his own accord. For all I know they could have been the same person.

Yeah I only ever popped in during Survivor and BB so missed a lot too as it was all going on in the other threads. Reepy did always seem to enjoy being contrarian for the hell of it but I am disappointed he got involved in doxing. Witty was probably not the best influence.

Why'd they even target mutley though? I don't recall seeing him much here since 7 era BB. Seems a strange target to me.

Yeah I only ever popped in during Survivor and BB so missed a lot too as it was all going on in the other threads. Reepy did always seem to enjoy being contrarian for the hell of it but I am disappointed he got involved in doxing. Witty was probably not the best influence.

Why'd they even target mutley though? I don't recall seeing him much here since 7 era BB. Seems a strange target to me.
Do you forget how OBSESSED wb was with the clique?and I think it started with Mutts. Bahaha

I remember WB was hugely fixated on Trala, like disturbingly so and we all joked about his spreadsheet and sticky notes about her, but also I think it was entirely the case.

Maybe mutley was just collateral damage? He really didn’t seem involved. Trala of course didn’t deserve any of that either. What an odd man who I had totally forgotten about.

I guess I missed that. I probably ignored a lot of what reepbot said, and yeah I didn’t come on this site for years and years so could have missed it entirely. Or maybe I have forgotten. Enlightening nonetheless.

I remember WB was hugely fixated on Trala, like disturbingly so and we all joked about his spreadsheet and sticky notes about her, but also I think it was entirely the case.

Maybe mutley was just collateral damage? He really didn’t seem involved. Trala of course didn’t deserve any of that either. What an odd man who I had totally forgotten about.

It's all coming back to me now! I do recall spreadsheet talk. Always remember a spreadsheet.

It's all coming back to me now! I do recall spreadsheet talk. Always remember a spreadsheet.
I think you summed it up best

Back