Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

I think you summed it up best
OMFG. I started a whole arse thread about it. :egg:

It's like reading an old diary entry. 😆

I think you summed it up best
Jebus, that thread goes for 19 pages???

Ok I was surprised how much I remembered about this fiasco (not actually that much) but I did not remember that thread, I am kind of loving the flashbacks and finding this all rather amusing and I may or may not keenly read the whole thing.

Ok I was surprised how much I remembered about this fiasco (not actually that much) but I did not remember that thread, I am kind of loving the flashbacks and finding this all rather amusing and I may or may not keenly read the whole thing.
I don't think I had any part of that but if my name comes up, let me know :roflmao:

Oh gosh yes, talk about a lifetime ago, he is nearly 6! And yes started school this year.
tenor%2B%25283%2529.gif

My first thought was that I have not aged at all in that time but alas that is a straight up lie
Yeah it's like I find myself having to count from 29 to my actual age as I just don't feel it. Not to mention the missed years with Covid feel as if they shouldn't count.

So far it looks like you managed to stay out of it! But good lord what a wild read even if I don’t remember most of it, I am also now thinking about @Isee lurking and… yikes 😅

And someone called Jam declared they were team witty.
lol if its any help I never quite understood the Clique thing - and I had some dealings wit WB. he was a weird dude.

Ok that thread was a bit anticlimactic in the end but still some suitable nostalgia.
lol if its any help I never quite understood the Clique thing - and I had some dealings wit WB. he was a weird dude.

Well that is quite understandable because it was rather confusing. He seemed so smart and he actually did live up to his name at one point but what a bizarre man. I wonder what he is up to these days.

Yeah it's like I find myself having to count from 29 to my actual age as I just don't feel it. Not to mention the missed years with Covid feel as if they shouldn't count.

Ugh yes, no fair that those years fell just as i was ageing rapidly without anything to show for the decline. Didn’t help being forced to go au naturel. I am horrified to think I might be considered middle aged now.

Reep wasn’t a traditional troll but definitely lived for drama and seemed to get a kick out of feeding it. There was a member who’d go on long winded and often nonsensical rants for days at a time, and Reep was always there encouraging conversations that didn’t need to exist to go on way longer than they needed to. He’d do the same to newer members who’d come, makes stupid posts, and Reep would come along and actively engage them in conversations.

I’ve also been told that he actively participated in the doxing of Mutley.
Columbo & youse guyse were very nice to me (it's been a year) when i first found this Forum. I hope you don't think I am a troll

I don’t believe you’re a troll. That said I did find your relationship with Reep a little odd.
He was the first (and most often) to reply to me. As you know, I'm a Yank & even your slang baffled me for quite a while (to your amusement mostly) haha BTW I'm still in contact w/Columbo. He says that Brekkie banned him & hates him. He wonders if anyone would unban him, or at least listen to him so he can explain, he's not a troll. He just has an adversarial relationship w/Drama. Thanks for the (haha somewhat tepid) voice of encouragement haha

Back