Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

I pre-polled but was considering getting a democracy sausage anyway, then it turned out to be a miserable day so didn't bother.
If I'd still been in Phnom Penh I'd have voted at the embassy, which, for the first time, actually had a sausage sizzle this time. Well, only for today, not for the last two weeks of voting there. I'd have liked to have gone down and stayed a night or two but need to stay here with my sick cat.

If I'd still been in Phnom Penh I'd have voted at the embassy, which, for the first time, actually had a sausage sizzle this time. Well, only for today, not for the last two weeks of voting there. I'd have liked to have gone down and stayed a night or two but need to stay here with my sick cat.
Pity! You could always make one yourself but it's never really the same. And I see you're still giving St Francis a run for his patronship then. 🐈

So what do you people chat about in this thread?

I don’t feel like I actually don’t know the majority of people on this forum despite posting here on a semi regular.

I tended to stay away from the off topic area for a really long time as it was the moms/crazy housewives section, which then turned in to a cesspool of trolls.

I’m at my friends house and I really wanna be watching the election coverage but instead we are watching selling sunsets reunion 🙄

Yeah speaking of trolls, whatever happened to Reepbot? And I guess Affable too. I don’t think he was a troll but I always associated the two with each other. Anyway, now that I think about who cares.

Back