Skip to main content

Four New Housemates to enter the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I reckon 2007, 2008 and 2014 are the best designed years of BBB.

Still can't decide whether 2007 is brilliant or rubbish - that eye freaks me out!

As for the "4 Next Door" and "Power House" twist - could have been brilliant if they hadn't made every other episode a stunt episode, meaning when they do actually get to a twist which could genuinely be interesting, genuinely shake things up and genuinely be new to BB Australia the viewers couldn't really care less.

You also have to wonder about the forward planning of it all - if they're putting 4 in next door then would have made much more sense to do the fake eviction this week.

Anyway, credit to Nine for the promo. I'm sure 90% of it is bullshit as usual but it looks good anyway.

Still can't decide whether 2007 is brilliant or rubbish - that eye freaks me out!

As for the "4 Next Door" and "Power House" twist - could have been brilliant if they hadn't made every other episode a stunt episode, meaning when they do actually get to a twist which could genuinely be interesting, genuinely shake things up and genuinely be new to BB Australia the viewers couldn't really care less.

You also have to wonder about the forward planning of it all - if they're putting 4 in next door then would have made much more sense to do the fake eviction this week.

Anyway, credit to Nine for the promo. I'm sure 90% of it is bullshit as usual but it looks good anyway.

All what they do could be interesting, but we don't see the result of it. They are not showing us the reaction in the house of those twists.
It has the potential to be good though.
With the 4 new HMs it feels if they were evicting fast to end the show, than they though about it and decided to keep the show, so add more HMs. It doesn't feel that they truly thought about what they want to do.

IMO more viewing is all what is required for BB to survive.

Cherylyn Barnes should be a housemate <3 <3

nhT2OSK.gif

Once the new 4 enter the tally of intruders will stand at 6. Surely at least 1 of them will be entertaining? Leo and Marina have completely failed.

What is the bet 1 of these new housemates will be an actor like Justynn last year and will be sent in with the instructions of stirring up trouble?

Reactions: mia
Now I can see all their faces again I only just realized. There has only been 2 winners that had showmances. the rest were single or already taken.

Now I can see all their faces again I only just realized. There has only been 2 winners that had showmances. the rest were single or already taken.
Hasn't there been 3? In 2005 Logan Greg had a bit of a thing with Christie didn't he? Jamie had Katie in 2006 and Aleisha had Billy in 2007.

How long is Monday's show do we know? Because they're going to be cramming this in with four days worth of house footage, plus presumably it's a live show, so there will be time wasted on crossing to Sonia as well. It won't leave much room for the house footage.

Four new housemates is an act of desperation anyway.

@pecan Monday is 90 minutes, 8:30-10. There's been no advertisement for tickets so it won't be live. Tuesday is 2 hours, though, and live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back