Skip to main content

Forum memebers post your pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha don't feel bad, if it's ok for Mary Katherine Gallagher (SuperStar) then it's ok by me :D

[video=youtube;vSt6OezOAwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSt6OezOAwg[/video]

wow so much tree loving in this thread.....BBB, always thinking of the environment !!!!
LOL omg I love that movie, I've only seen it once have to watch it again!!

@derspats I've been a member of this forum for quite a few years now, and to the best of my recollection, I have never engaged with you ...

... In an internet forum, where people are free to be and say what they like, under the cover of anonymity, YOU are the minority with your bigoted attitude and your hatred.

In the immortal words of Toby Ziegler "if the internet doesn't want a piece of this, just how far from the pack have you strayed?"

... and yet another nameless groupthinking conformist zombie type bravely takes a baseless swipe out of the darkness it prefers, apparently thinking the praise it gets from its own is worth the sunburn. lol.

Oh well. "Haters gunna hate". :D

sorry zombie, but although you might choose to see me as this:

bkmoon.jpg

I'm actually more like this:

bernie.jpg

... but do feel free to continue to try and "engage with me".

"Your life, your choice", and all that. :D

regarDS

there's always someone who dislikes something - so be it. If someone has a different opinion then good luck to them. They obviously have nothing better to do, sadly.

You're all class, mikidiki, and a great role model for all of our children. Thank you.

do you think posting all your pics limits your chances of being chosen for next years Big Brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back