Skip to main content

Forum memebers post your pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume you've failed to note the thread tag of "your life = your choice" and also have failed to ever notice that I frequently use the phrase "your life, your choice".

I presume you have failed to notice another thread tag here. Lol!

It's funny how "younger" people think older people just suddenly aren't attracted or attractive.

I'm 49 - not DEAD! (And still 5 in my head)

But I AM going to bed with an awesome thunderstorm going on just now.

Maybe it's different for females but I find older men very attractive sometimes. Just saying.

Oh and I have a colorbond roof and going to bed when a storm is on is the BEST.

why has this thread been hijacked by bigotry when it's supposed to be about perty ladies and handsome fellers??!! answers!! I demand them!!

Gorgeous doesn't even begin to describe it. I have no words...

OMG were you talking about me?? Sorry that sounded really arrogant, but I am just reading through this thread and it does look that way. That's slightly embarrassing and greatly disproportionate to reality, but thank you nonetheless.

yep that's the only reason i had kids.....so i had an excuse to go to dreamworld, movie world and wet and wild.....oh and because i love children...yeah i really do..honest ;)

LOL. I am sure I lot of people do that. :) I think we should feel comfortable doing whatever we want at any age. Sometimes I'd rather play with the kids than talk with adults :p

why has this thread been hijacked by bigotry when it's supposed to be about perty ladies and handsome fellers??!! answers!! I demand them!!
Uhuh!

We should just stop feeding the trolls and keep on keepin' sexy. ;)

derspatz just needs to imagine himself with a vagina.

How would he feel to be the person he is but with flaps instead of a sack? It happens...everyday people are born and they are not always "perfect". Some are born limbless, some with complications due to alcohol abuse, or the parents age, or accidents or genetics. Each of them is just as worthy as the so called "normal" babies born. And of these 'normal' babies, how many grow to be perfect specimens of the human race? None. We all have our issues, emotional, psychological, physical...no matter how "normal" someone appears on the surface the truth is the only thing "normal" about them is that they are flawed. We all are.

Who the hell gets to chose what flaw is acceptable and what is not? Be the best you can be, and if you need to make changes to bring out the best in you then do it. If the only way you can feel better is to tell someone else they are not good enough then you have a long way to go.

You, my friend, are awesome.

But who are you to decide what decisions people can make with their lives.

Who are you to make such a baseless / unsupported claim ?

What part of "your life, your choice" do you not get ?

Do you oppose boob jobs (on females)?

Their life, their choice.

[youtubevid]Ubw5N8iVDHI[/youtubevid]

In most instances I not only would have the view that they would be choosing poorly but also would object to having to pay for it with my hard earned tax dollars.

Or how about organ transplants?

Over my life thus far I've donated gallons of blood and litres of plasma and my drivers license says "organ donor". How about you ?

My body / flesh is something I drive as opposed to something I am and I feel pity for folk who think that all they are is their body yet never make the slightest effort to discover via any kind of empiricism if that view is true or not.

It isn't, and, if you're not yet another person I should pity, you would agree that there are all sorts of methods one can use to establish that fact, yes ?

regarDS

By the way, [MENTION=34226]jessy_girl[/MENTION], I caught both of your "profile pic changes" and dayum gurl! :p ;)

derspatz just needs to imagine himself with a vagina.

How would he feel to be the person he is but with flaps instead of a sack? It happens...everyday people are born and they are not always "perfect". Some are born limbless, some with complications due to alcohol abuse, or the parents age, or accidents or genetics. Each of them is just as worthy as the so called "normal" babies born. And of these 'normal' babies, how many grow to be perfect specimens of the human race? None. We all have our issues, emotional, psychological, physical...no matter how "normal" someone appears on the surface the truth is the only thing "normal" about them is that they are flawed. We all are.

Who the hell gets to chose what flaw is acceptable and what is not? Be the best you can be, and if you need to make changes to bring out the best in you then do it. If the only way you can feel better is to tell someone else they are not good enough then you have a long way to go.

funny_set_of_gifs_to_share_your_appreciation_17.gif

By the way, [MENTION=34226]jessy_girl[/MENTION], I caught both of your "profile pic changes" and dayum gurl! :p ;)

Haha, why thank you, kind sir! I don't think I can handle the thought of my photo being forever on this forum so people will have to settle for my avatar.

haha is this you :eek:

[video=youtube;SmfpIcArbAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfpIcArbAI[/video]

Omg that is hilarious! It has, unfortunately, brought up a previously repressed memory of me making out with a tree whilst inebriated & I am now mortified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back