Skip to main content

Forum memebers post your pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I have that song stuck in my head!

Oh, sorry Con. Perhaps this one from 1976 might help to shift it:

[youtubevid]4L6pQBHCSy4[/youtubevid]

Oh, and BTW mikidik, just in case you weren't interested in knowing, I've danced on the stainless steel bartop at Greenhills Tavern with better dressed queens than you. :p :D

regarDS

Last edited:
...wow Lindsay1973... 711 posts already!... I remember when I spoke to you when you had posted your first or second post lol!... you have been busy!... by the way... is that cute little dog that you have there a miniature Schnauzer?... a great pic Lindsay1973... cheers.

LOL thanks Mr Stickyfingers,no that's actually a yorkie...love them I have 5
Can you believe it...Geez I have been talking a lot LOL

Oh, sorry Con. Perhaps this one from 1976 might help to shift it:

[youtubevid]4L6pQBHCSy4[/youtubevid]

Oh, and BTW mikidik, just in case you weren't interested in knowing, I've danced on the stainless steel bartop at Greenhills Tavern with better dressed queens than you. :p :D

regarDS
I can tell you, as a very picky girl, mikidiki dresses fantastically;)

You realise you now have to tell the story...?
Already got the popcorn ready, can't leave us hangin now!
Okay. All I'll say is, my first (and only) girlfriend was named Alyssa. Mind you, we were in Year 7. We only "went out" for a little while, didn't do anything (thank god for that) but I really really liked her. Anyway, she decided to get rid of me and I was heartbroken.

It wasn't until a few months later it came out that she had now...well, come out. As in, she liked girls.

Then, about a year later I kinda realized I also batted for the same team and liked boys.

Therefore, to cut a long story short, the only girl I ever dated was in fact a lesbian while I was in fact gay. And neither of us even knew it at the time. That shit doesn't even happen in movies! :p

Haha, that's cute [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION].

Just like Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, right? Or so I assume.

Therefore, to cut a long story short, the only girl I ever dated was in fact a lesbian while I was in fact gay. And neither of us even knew it at the time. That shit doesn't even happen in movies! :p

Lol what a story, did you ever talk to her about it?

Okay. All I'll say is, my first (and only) girlfriend was named Alyssa. Mind you, we were in Year 7. We only "went out" for a little while, didn't do anything (thank god for that) but I really really liked her. Anyway, she decided to get rid of me and I was heartbroken.

It wasn't until a few months later it came out that she had now...well, come out. As in, she liked girls.

Then, about a year later I kinda realized I also batted for the same team and liked boys.

LOL something in that water! Coincidental beard!

Haha, that's cute [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION].

Just like Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, right? Or so I assume.

latrice2.gif

Oh, how could anyone resist you, theo? Such a great story :)

You are wonderful and your response is excellent.

Now I think we should all do ourselves a favour and not give this very disturbed poster the oxygen it so clearly craves. Its opinions are not 'old fashioned' at all; they are merely malicious. I beg you all to ignore it and not respond. Reason and logic have no effect, but only serve to encourage even greater hate-filled diatribes.

You are right... Very wise you are

Wow, looks like I missed a lot of CRAP!

Some people need to grow a brain and a heart. Sadly for them its likely too late for either to matter. :p
I personally am not even going to bother reading through it all because if I did then someone is likely to get ripped apart. Dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll...
~back out of the thread~ :p

Wow, looks like I missed a lot of CRAP!

Some people need to grow a brain and a heart. Sadly for them its likely too late for either to matter. :p
I personally am not even going to bother reading through it all because if I did then someone is likely to get ripped apart. Dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll...
~back out of the thread~ :p

lol. You'll never win your merit badge (or a shirt to sew it on) that way ! :D

Jump in and have a go ... there's nothing like rain water from the top end !

Where you from, mate ?

(dares ya to say "Sydney" ;) :))

regarDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back