Skip to main content

Forum memebers post your pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!!! Changed my avatar to a pic of me (a couple of years ago... my hair is long now). I don't take many photos, I'm one of those non-photogenic types. I have very few pics of me that I like, lol. ANYWAY... When I joined this forum many years ago I wasn't sure what the forum was like, so I felt the need to even protect my gender... hence the user name. I was so wrong to worry!! Y'all are the best, friendliest people on the planet. I think I was meant to be born in Australia :)

Editing to add: It is so nice *seeing* all of you :)

You have an incredibly lovely smile :eek:

Okay so I'm just gonna add... it's a little ironic how a thread that's asking its members to reveal what they look like on the outside is actually starting to become more about what we are like on the inside.

This thread has come a long way in only 3 days, more so than I actually thought it ever would, but the progression of our posts hasn't just revealed a few of our faces, I think it has also taught us a lot more about the different members here. And I know for me at least, I am quite proud of those defending what certain others are preaching.

As the conversations progress with each page, I am beginning to gain more and more respect for a lot of you guys. A lot of you. Losing respect for others (naturally) but, for the most part, this thread is revealing more than just what we look like on the outside - and some of you are amazing people.

While everybody is entitled to their own opinion, it's a shame that some opinions are actually uneducated rather than justifiable.

Umm, I'm gonna sound dumb but were you really born male? Because I NEVER even thought that when I looked at your pics. I just thought wow she's pretty, and I wish I was that slim.

Born a male. Thanks :)

This is strange to me.
It's almost like your own masculinity is threatened because others feel differently to yourself? Why?
Obviously he's living the life which makes him happy. If you have yourself found happiness in your life why begrudge someone else the same, no matter if it is your preference or not?
I understand having an opinion, but espousing those opinions as 'fact' as if everyone should thus think the same way you do is something I'm struggling with here.

Well said!

But who are you to decide what decisions people can make with their lives. If mikidiki is happier as a female, then SHE is free to be a female.

Do you oppose boob jobs (on females)?

Or how about organ transplants?

Good question!

If Mikidiki is happier as a female, then so be it.

[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] if you're happy that's the main thing. Don't worry what other people think.

Thanks :) I am happy. Haters gonna hate. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stick & stones etc. etc. You get the idea ;)

Watch this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrngYNGNeE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=6jrngYNGNeE

Then substitute the 'gay marriage' bit for anything else e.g. Sex change or breast enhancements or wanting to look Asian etc.

Essentially what grown ups do with their own bodies to make themselves happy is fine by me. I'm more than capable of happily going about my life while other people go about there's. Amazingly my whole world did not come crashing to a halt because someone had a sex change, or got married etc

As long as no one is being forced to do something themselves that they don't want I don't see the issue. It's when people try to curtail others freedoms that things get messy. Btw [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] you look stunning :eek:

To quote the awesome and sexy [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] - AMEN!

Haha!

Okay so I'm just gonna add... it's a little ironic how a thread that's asking its members to reveal what they look like on the outside is actually starting to become more about what we are like on the inside.

This thread has come a long way in only 3 days, more so than I actually thought it ever would, but the progression of our posts hasn't just revealed a few of our faces, I think it has also taught us a lot more about the different members here. And I know for me at least, I am quite proud of those defending what certain others are preaching.

As the conversations progress with each page, I am beginning to gain more and more respect for a lot of you guys. A lot of you. Losing respect for others (naturally) but, for the most part, this thread is revealing more than just what we look like on the outside - and some of you are amazing people.

While everybody is entitled to their own opinion, it's a shame that some opinions are actually uneducated rather than justifiable.

Thanks :) 99% have been positive - there's always someone who dislikes something - so be it. If someone has a different opinion then good luck to them. They obviously have nothing better to do, sadly.

Thought I'd chime in here.

If I decided I wanted to be a black man... am I FREE to do so? WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT RACE I AM!

Freedom! Happiness! Be careful on the roads peeps, I've decided I'm asian today! LOOK OUT!

If society were sane, people who desire to switch genders would be considered what they really are. Abnormalities in the genepool. This sick culture of promoting to children that you can choose your gender is disgusting.

And yes, I am opposed to breast enhancements. They're an attempt to appear more genetically fit than you really are. And they're not as good as the real thing.

Btw, a "sex change" doesn't change the male chromosomes. You're still a male.

Watch this post get deleted at the speed of light. It's all "free speech and tolerance" in today's world until somebody says something you don't like.

For the record, I'm not religous at all.

Make that two haters! Blah blah blah blah blah............*Yawn*.

Ok... Promise not to scream, now. Another oldie coming up and I'm quite frightening without makeup.

This is me and my gorgeous daughter...

MeandAngie_zps65bb890a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Jam you're gorgeous!! I love your hair!!

I don't post that much, so it's probably not too exciting but ta-da!

Me and my friends pup.

Edit: Uhhhh excuse giant photo, I don't know how to delete it.

Hope this isn't embarrassing but I was going back over the thread and discovered your pic and you are seriously hot!

Can I ask have you got polynesian blood or something?

No I'm not.

BTW, are you proud of or are you ashamed of the gender of the flesh you were born into and drive ?

If, like me, you are proud of your genetically determined gender, by your own subjective measure just exampled, are you not also declaring yourself to be an idiot ?

Ooops ?

Also, wouldn't it actually be idiotic to be ashamed of your genetically determined gender ?

After all, it's not like it is possible for you to ever change it, what with the most that could ever be managed merely being some sort of sad sick parody, yes ?

regarDS

I'll just say one thing. You do realise these are your issues and not Mikidiki's right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back