Skip to main content

Forum memebers post your pic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again. Obtuse.

Oh, I gettit, you wanna play a word game involving a reduction in syllables and one or more common letters.

Let's see. Uh, you started with "id-i-ot" then now have added "ob-tuse" so my remaining choices surely have to be the likes of "fool" or "twit" or "twonk" or "twat" or "tit", etc etc, ... all of which I reckon are perfectly apt for describing a bloke who thinks he can ever become a woman. :D

Still, any excuse for the opportunity to share this profound and entertaining skit by Monty Python from "Life of Brian":

[youtubevid]sFBOQzSk14c[/youtubevid]

Anyhoo, since we can't reduce all that well past a single syllable (unless you want to involve gestures or maths) twat word do you want to start with this time, dude ?

regarDS

i must admit since i had children i have appreciated Australia so much more. Even when life is tough, it is still better than most.

I can't imagine living anywhere else. I love everything about Australia (well almost) :p Sydney is for me the best city in the world. I have traveled around Australia, but Sydney is the best :)

Where do you come from?

not sydney! but i do love it.....and queensland is where my heart is..... but i'm not from there. I go between Vic and SA and love both, but think i would be happy anywhere in Aus.

EDIT: stupid me, i was replying to [MENTION=29326]l.a.r.a[/MENTION]

not sydney! but i do love it.....and queensland is where my heart is..... but i'm not from there. I go between Vic and SA and love both, but think i would be happy anywhere in Aus.

EDIT: stupid me, i was replying to [MENTION=29326]l.a.r.a[/MENTION]

:) Queensland for holidays.

Oh, I gettit, you wanna play a word game involving a reduction in syllables and one or more common letters.

Let's see. Uh, you started with "id-i-ot" then now have added "ob-tuse" so my remaining choices surely have to be the likes of "fool" or "twit" or "twonk" or "twat" or "tit", etc etc, ... all of which I reckon are perfectly apt for describing a bloke who thinks he can ever become a woman. :D

Still, any excuse for the opportunity to share this profound and entertaining skit by Monty Python from "Life of Brian":

[youtubevid]sFBOQzSk14c[/youtubevid]

Anyhoo, since we can't reduce all that well past a single syllable (unless you want to involve gestures or maths) twat word do you want to start with this time, dude ?

regarDS

I actually started with jerk, but you tried. Claps for you!
Also, I am not transgendered. Oops again!

Wanna retry?

Last edited:
I was only messing :p

It's funny how "younger" people think older people just suddenly aren't attracted or attractive.

I'm 49 - not DEAD! (And still 5 in my head)

But I AM going to bed with an awesome thunderstorm going on just now.

It's funny how "younger" people think older people just suddenly aren't attracted or attractive.

I'm 49 - not DEAD! (And still 5 in my head)

But I AM going to bed with an awesome thunderstorm going on just now.

Ummm not too sure where all this came from :S

This is strange to me.

Could that be because of your upbringing ?

It's almost like your own masculinity is threatened because others feel differently to yourself? Why?

It isn't but why would you suggest such a thing ... and then add "why ?" to your baseless premis ?

Obviously he's living the life which makes him happy.

Aside from there being no evidence of "happy" I have no doubt he, just like most folk, prefers to seek happiness.

Could we have found some common ground there ? ;) :)

If you have yourself found happiness in your life why begrudge someone else the same, no matter if it is your preference or not?

I presume you've failed to note the thread tag of "your life = your choice" and also have failed to ever notice that I frequently use the phrase "your life, your choice".

What do you think I might possibly mean by both having and espousing such a view and maxim ?

Do you think I could well be of the view that basically our life is our own and we are free to choose what we do with it ... and by choosing, we are also choosing the consequences for the same ? That you can't choose for me and I can't choose for you ?

I understand having an opinion, but espousing those opinions as 'fact' as if everyone should thus think the same way you do is something I'm struggling with here.

Oh, you believe in "consensus rules", that "facts" are set and determined by subjective groupthink as opposed to objectivity and empiricism, eh ?.

I don't. I "believe" in the latter.

The fact remains that my "opinion", regardless of how objectionable some might choose to deem it and how it is converyed, is not only no less valid than anyone else's in here, but also far more likely to be objectively determined to be the correct one.

Or as my tag line truism used to read: "There is nothing more offensive than the brutal truth delivered brutally to those who don't want to hear it ... except for willfully ignorant brutes who prefer and promote a lie."

Which do you choose to be ? :D

regarDS

I actually started with jerk, but you tried. Claps for you!
And I am not transgendered. Oops again!

Wanna try again?

derspatz just needs to imagine himself with a vagina.

How would he feel to be the person he is but with flaps instead of a sack? It happens...everyday people are born and they are not always "perfect". Some are born limbless, some with complications due to alcohol abuse, or the parents age, or accidents or genetics. Each of them is just as worthy as the so called "normal" babies born. And of these 'normal' babies, how many grow to be perfect specimens of the human race? None. We all have our issues, emotional, psychological, physical...no matter how "normal" someone appears on the surface the truth is the only thing "normal" about them is that they are flawed. We all are.

Who the hell gets to chose what flaw is acceptable and what is not? Be the best you can be, and if you need to make changes to bring out the best in you then do it. If the only way you can feel better is to tell someone else they are not good enough then you have a long way to go.

mine is my profile pic,hair is darker now

...wow Lindsay1973... 711 posts already!... I remember when I spoke to you when you had posted your first or second post lol!... you have been busy!... by the way... is that cute little dog that you have there a miniature Schnauzer?... a great pic Lindsay1973... cheers.

I'm always late to the party, I don't do dp's i find it awkward talking to peoples real faces rather than cute icons or random bb pictures.

DSC_0131.jpg

Fuckin love trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back