Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

They are the 2012 titles, the 2013 titles had the housemates in them.
Okay then it's the 2013 titles without the housemates. The 2012 titles had fire and shit. No purple.[DOUBLEPOST=1410361791][/DOUBLEPOST]eh

The titles are as shitty as last year, seeing as they are exactly the same.

But I've gotta say... WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE THEME SONG? It sounds like a fucking midi! It sounds like an autotuned rendition of the theme tune moaned out by somebody hunched over from painful and debilitating menstrual cramps. Absolutely awful, whoever reworked the theme tune into that pile of shit deserves to be fired on the spot. Even listening back to the 2012 theme song, it didn't suck nearly as much as this. I feel like the theme song is slowly degrading into a shitty, low bit rate pile of shit. You might as well draw the titles using MS paint and set it to white noise.

I used to get excited seeing the titles and hearing the theme song, but it's just not happening anymore. Disappointing.

Can't make my mind up whether I like the new theme or not. Titles aren't great and like last year they'll be right for a week or two at most. Hopefully they use a full version with housemates for the evictions.

Those are the '13 titles, not the '12.

They are the 2012 titles, the 2013 titles had the housemates in them.
No, they are the 2014 titles. The 2013 titles only had the housemates with them for the first 3-4 weeks or so then they had these ones. The 2012 titles are as follows:

These are the 2013:

These are the 2013 w/housemates:

These are the 2014:

The best big brother theme song and its logo and style entry was 2001-2002
the original awesome song to begin with. Today they added far too much instrumental sounds over it.. typical they end up with far too much graphical design.. Im not suprise.

This was so brillliant awesome audience all cheering up jumping around.. creat camera movements and the theme song. This is the most best bb series ive ever recall and 2002 as well.

And to make it more fun there was gretall. great.

Perhaps that's because there's an Indian contestant in the House? I don't know.

This is my favorite set of opening titles:

At the arena obove the roof top there was a giant BIG BROTHER logo with the original black and white eye of the early 2000s.. However channel 9 went up the roof and took a paint white brush and away they did to cover the logo and clear the big brother logo obove the roof top at the arena.. And yet they said last year they are on crisis because they are on a budget... and they said they will use what they have in order to make big brother. But the fools goes up the roof top and takes the original big brother logo and paint over it all in white and nothing there to see.. So why bother clear that up... could of just use it handy without paint it all white over it.... it was a nice big brother logo obove the roof top of the arena stage at the goldcoast..... and yet they said they are on crisis but they go up the bloody roof and takes something away.. Wake up 9.
Fuck you annoy me sometimes. Maybe due the fact that the logo represents the channel ten days and not channel 9's new format. In a way it's like channel 9 leaving a channel ten logo on the stage..

I hate the 2014 theme. It's like an annoying song that is so awful yet it gets stuck in your head.
But wow, just listening to 2013's theme is so much better!

At the arena obove the roof top there was a giant BIG BROTHER logo with the original black and white eye of the early 2000s.. However channel 9 went up the roof and took a paint white brush and away they did to cover the logo and clear the big brother logo obove the roof top at the arena..
One of the original eyes have been missing since late-2005/early-2006. The remaining one had almost completely faded, so it was removed along with the equally faded Dreamworld logo and the original NL Big Brother logo as it would've looked a little stupid on that aerial shot they've already used a few times where the entire compound is in view and then it zooms into the backyard.

As far as I'm aware, the original Big Brother eyes still exist on the roof of the auditorium, but it too is extremely faded...

One of the original eyes have been missing since late-2005/early-2006. The remaining one had almost completely faded, so it was removed along with the equally faded Dreamworld logo and the original NL Big Brother logo as it would've looked a little stupid on that aerial shot they've already used a few times where the entire compound is in view and then it zooms into the backyard.

As far as I'm aware, the original Big Brother eyes still exist on the roof of the auditorium, but it too is extremely faded...
Much like our passion for the show. :cry:

Fuck you annoy me sometimes. Maybe due the fact that the logo represents the channel ten days and not channel 9's new format. In a way it's like channel 9 leaving a channel ten logo on the stage..
Wake up to yourself old chap. There was no channel ten logo. It was only a logo BIG BROTHER with the eye.. Obove the arena roof.. Channel 9 took that awayy and they took plenty of white paint and away they went to paint over a aconic logo. Really and yet they end up saying they are on crisis not enough money but they clearing up stuff they suppose NOT to do. What more do you expect! the big brother logo in black and white with the eye was really good and original. Not like today that stands how horribly made by graphics designs.... graphics made to look like the 90s of the screen saver kinder style.[DOUBLEPOST=1410614743][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hate the 2014 theme. It's like an annoying song that is so awful yet it gets stuck in your head.
But wow, just listening to 2013's theme is so much better!
I know that is true. I have the big brother 2001 and 2002 theme song stuck in my head each night. I don't like the one this year.. it sounds far too dodgy.

Back