Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

One of the original eyes have been missing since late-2005/early-2006. The remaining one had almost completely faded, so it was removed along with the equally faded Dreamworld logo and the original NL Big Brother logo as it would've looked a little stupid on that aerial shot they've already used a few times where the entire compound is in view and then it zooms into the backyard.

As far as I'm aware, the original Big Brother eyes still exist on the roof of the auditorium, but it too is extremely faded...
Fair enough but why didnt they just re-do it rather then paint it all over it in white and nothing else.. They have spent more PAINT brushing over the while roof at the arena stage then pre-fix the original logo by painting it the areas that are faded. Cost less doing so then buying a dozen large buckets full of white paint at the arena.... Im not suprise at all.

There's something I've mashed together. It has parts from a few theme variations that we've had over the years as well as the new one. It's not exactly perfect. Anyway, is there a way to upload it at all? (sorry if I sound completely out of the loop with modern technology)

There's something I've mashed together. It has parts from a few theme variations that we've had over the years as well as the new one. It's not exactly perfect. Anyway, is there a way to upload it at all? (sorry if I sound completely out of the loop with modern technology)
Youtube?

Sound cloud maybe?

I love hearing fan versions, they're usually so much better. I can't wait to hear it! :)

Here's my less casio-sounding "enhancement" to the 2014 theme tune (also spot the show title at the end - there's an idea!!) ;)
As always, completely amazing! :woot:
If you don't mind me asking, what software do you use for video and audio editing?

Cool, although I've never heard of any of them. I currently use FCPX for video editing, Motion 5 for special effects and Logic Pro for audio. Do you have any recommendations? :)

@SepiaBird I sense you edit on an Apple Mac? The software I use is for Windows, and is more consumer/prosumer orientated (not for professional use - which Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be more appropriate) which might explain not hearing of them before :)

Their attempt at adding a remixed/autotune "This Is Big Brother" voice to the start of the theme song in tonight's episode was laughable!

Back