Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

Well they did mention BehindBB in the article. I thinks as long as credit is given to the right people, there is nothing wrong with using some information.

Is that seriously it?

It sounds like a bloody LMFAO song.

Still sounds like a Casio keyboard 'Choir preset' theme to me! It is the melody that lets the rest of the tune down - the parts without the melody sound fine!

Still sounds like a Casio keyboard 'Choir preset' theme to me! It is the melody that lets the rest of the tune down - the parts without the melody sound fine!
I await your upgraded, superior version.

Also, what's with the random voice saying 'inbound' at 36s on the SoundCloud link?

I like it, apart from the fact it runs out of steam right at the end.

Theme tune said:
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN bof

Where'd this come from, anyway? Is it "official"? And if so, what's with the shoddy editing?

EDIT: And does anything like this exist for last year's theme?

As I said in tonight's Daily Show thread, they've used pretty much IDENTICAL titles from the 2012 season with what I would consider the absolute WORST theme music in the show's history. WTF :cry:

I also miss when the title of the show was in the titles... Just BIG BROTHER is fine for daily's but when it comes to Monday Night Live, Evictions, The Storm Has Arrived, etc... put the show's name on it!

I also miss when the title of the show was in the titles... Just BIG BROTHER is fine for daily's but when it comes to Monday Night Live, Evictions, The Storm Has Arrived, etc... put the show's name on it!

At least the days of

BIG BROTHER:
TIME FOR INTRUDERS
THE NEWBIES GO IN!
LIVE
BIG BROTHER'S BIG SHOCK
WITH GRETEL KILLEEN
LIVE

are over. They got a bit subtitle-happy in the Ten days.

It does make it harder to follow for the casual viewer without those, though. The coded title on EPG's is only BIG BROTHER as well - so unless you're clued up on what day is what show (when Evictions are for example) it can get a bit confusing (particularly people who watch later with a DVR recording).

At the arena obove the roof top there was a giant BIG BROTHER logo with the original black and white eye of the early 2000s.. However channel 9 went up the roof and took a paint white brush and away they did to cover the logo and clear the big brother logo obove the roof top at the arena.. And yet they said last year they are on crisis because they are on a budget... and they said they will use what they have in order to make big brother. But the fools goes up the roof top and takes the original big brother logo and paint over it all in white and nothing there to see.. So why bother clear that up... could of just use it handy without paint it all white over it.... it was a nice big brother logo obove the roof top of the arena stage at the goldcoast..... and yet they said they are on crisis but they go up the bloody roof and takes something away.. Wake up 9.

Ive read so many people messages here and most of all fans are not quite happy for many reasons. However i suppose we need to be alittle carefull just in case channel 9 next year they say no more big brother... But then again i can't stand how they fully take control of the show.. if only i could have run over with my caravan over them editors i would show them my editing graphic mark a big time.

Back