Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

And apparently Alex M isn't ready to let go of the 2012-2013 theme, since it randomly showed up a few times during the Launch. Was incredibly jarring since I watched the entire thing with the commercials removed, so it was the old theme one second then suddenly the new one. :/

Yeah, that bugged me, too. Seems like we're getting last year's titles, too, if the break stings are anything to go by.

Not that they're bad but I wanted storm clouds and lightning. What happened to the storm @Goon was hinting at?

I think they had titles ready to go, but obviously their VizRT (im assuming they have it) played up which is why we got the frozen titlecard which was up and then they pushed Sonia out on stage.
Here's hoping tomorrow night!

Last edited:
Pretty much all of the "live" shows last year did have opening graphics sequence, but the theme is overlaid with audience screams. It's only the non-live shows that get the opening sequence WITH clean audio (until Mike Goldman speaks).

And boy, what a stuff-up that was tonight. And they tried switching to it TWICE. Either that, or the vision switcher was pressing the wrong button and getting a static titlecard both times.

Of course, Alex will use this as a reason NOT to put out live shows. :rolleyes:

Just watching tonight and how pointless is the screen. It's not even an interesting backdrop and is just used so badly (they barely gets seconds of live footage to that, never mind the wider world!)

I'm still waiting to see the opening titles this year. We got a good cut of the current theme during a Mike Goldman podcast.

And boy, what a stuff-up that was tonight. And they tried switching to it TWICE. Either that, or the vision switcher was pressing the wrong button and getting a static titlecard both times.

Plus a nice long, clear shot of Mikey making the crowd cheer. Very slick. :p

I think they had titles ready to go, but obviously their VizRT (im assuming they have it) played up which is why we got the frozen titlecard which was up and then they pushed Sonia out on stage.
Here's hoping tomorrow night!
Well it finally happened, Alex M has FINALLY achieved an actual BBAU first - fucking up playing the titles during a live show.

Have you noticed that last nights episode isn't available on JumpIn or the Official Site yet? The launch was by this time so my guess is that they are editing the titles into last nights episode. I hope they are anyway, it's seems like a bit of an embarrassment to put on their website. :)

Well it finally happened, Alex M has FINALLY achieved an actual BBAU first - fucking up playing the titles during a live show.

You can't blame Alex for these stuff ups anymore though.. Remember they hired in a new "director of live shows" this year to take over the live show stuff.. So far he is doing a terrible job!

You can't blame Alex for these stuff ups anymore though.. Remember they hired in a new "director of live shows" this year to take over the live show stuff.. So far he is doing a terrible job!
I forgot about that... This new guy needs to be fired.

That was a stuff-up? I assumed they were wanting the Block viewers to segue right on into the show and hoping to not lose them with titles footage...

Heres your theme music guys! I love it :)

Was about to post that :tongue: I put it together earlier.

I honestly believe we're going to get that tonight, when they finally reveal the titles. Or they'll just make it "stormier"

Back