Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

It would be smart for Foxtel to commision it but have they done any reality shows?
Yes, they have produced shows like
  • Australia's Next Top Model
  • The Face Australia
  • Location Location Location Australia
  • The Great Australian Bake Off
  • Gogglebox Australia (Co-Produced with Channel 10)
  • Selling Houses Australia
  • The Recruit Australia
  • Cricket Superstar
  • Football Superstar
  • Grand Designs Australia
  • Balls of Steel Australia
  • Proect Runway Australia
  • The Real Housewives of Melbourne
The list goes on.

• The Face Australia
  • The Recruit Australia
  • Cricket Superstar
  • Football Superstar
The list goes on.

I reckon it could work perfectly on Foxtel personally

The best chance on Foxtel is in partnership with Ten, similar to how Gogglebox works. Foxtel would have a live feed channel or two plus premiere the daily shows and perhaps have exclusive shows like Uncut and Uplate. Ten would reair the daily shows the same night and air the live shows.

The best chance on Foxtel is in partnership with Ten, similar to how Gogglebox works. Foxtel would have a live feed channel or two plus premiere the daily shows and perhaps have exclusive shows like Uncut and Uplate. Ten would reair the daily shows the same night and air the live shows.
Works for me - so long as somebody uploads the foxtel exclusives. ;) :eek: :roflmao:

Despite slim chances of it happening, I really enjoy this idea!

I agree, considering that Foxtel has a 15% stake in Channel 10 it would work out perfectly. However, considering that Foxtel has advantages to its interface like Red Button Active it could create a truly interactive experience like voting on your tv (added to the monthly Foxtel bill ), 5 different live webcam feeds and would work a bit like the Fox Sports Active

Technology has now gone way beyond those examples of interactive TV - nowadays it would likely be delivered via the net rather than broadcast and include on demand clips. In reality with Big Brother multiple live feeds are generally up to four feeds, with the 2nd and 4th being alternative angles of the 1st and 3rd.

I've got some examples of the BBUK interactive service from 15 years ago on my channel, though not sure if they're available outside the UK:

• The Face Australia
  • The Recruit Australia
  • Cricket Superstar
  • Football Superstar
The list goes on.
lol well nevermind then

I agree, considering that Foxtel has a 15% stake in Channel 10 it would work out perfectly. However, considering that Foxtel has advantages to its interface like Red Button Active it could create a truly interactive experience like voting on your tv (added to the monthly Foxtel bill ), 5 different live webcam feeds and would work a bit like the Fox Sports Active
Love that idea.
At the end of the show the host could go "Head over to (insert channel) on foxtel at 9:30 for the UpLate show" or whatever haha, hope you understand what I'm saying

Back