Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Ben

Votes: 64 27.5%
  • Rohan

Votes: 61 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with the love for Tahan? i Don't see it...

Maybe it's love for Tahan against the others to choose from ... Versus actually liking her a huge amount? She seems fun and lively. I'm not necessarily a fan and don't for a second think she is completely nice etc but a happy energetic person is a good starting point. She has quite a strong personality I think.

I'm very keen to see the conflict with her and the sisters.

Just please don't save potplants and boring people over Tully. Nope, I don't know her in real world, I just really like her.

That's fair. It's just I have been completely baffled how anyone could like her and defend what she does as much as you do. But your probably equally baffled by how much I dislike her (which is a lot).

Hey - one of us will be happy tonight ... :cool:

I agree re pot plants.... I could happily see Matt go. But I think voters are most likely young and most likely girls and on that basis I think Matt will be safe.

At least with Xavier, Ben, Rohan and Tahan there is potential for some fun stuff to happen in the house. By keeping Sulky Tully around, well... BB might as well put a cam in the Psych wing at hospital during therapy sessions. What GOOD can come of it except watching
a mentally tortured soul torture others? It's so sunny in the BBAU house without her... Let the sunshine IN and VOTE to save everyone but the Cloud!!

Great Video for every reason to let the Cloud leave....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8k6iamw68

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to install cameras into every loungeroom in Australia so if Tully is (by some miracle) saved, I can watch everyone vomit with anger.

I want to keep her for the reason to piss everyone off lol.

I just realised through looking at the poll.. if Matt leaves, what will happen to poor Caleb? He cried a the mere nom swap with mikalaya let alone sending Matt home its going to kill him. I wonder if Caleb's personality and persona will change in the house..

That's fair. It's just I have been completely baffled how anyone could like her and defend what she does as much as you do. But your probably equally baffled by how much I dislike her (which is a lot).

Hey - one of us will be happy tonight ... :cool:

I agree re pot plants.... I could happily see Matt go. But I think voters are most likely young and most likely girls and on that basis I think Matt will be safe.

Haha I'm just one of those people who don't base a person's worth on how often they cry. I see more to her than that.

I hope people don't vote for Matt. He's probably the most boring HM. Voting for HMs only because of their appearance is pointless if they're not going to give you any entertainment in return.

At least with Xavier, Ben, Rohan and Tahan there is potential for some fun stuff to happen in the house. By keeping Sulky Tully around, well... BB might as well put a cam in the Psych wing at hospital during therapy sessions. What GOOD can come of it except watching
a mentally tortured soul torture others? It's so sunny in the BBAU house without her... Let the sunshine IN and VOTE to save everyone but the Cloud!!

Great Video for every reason to let the Cloud leave....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8k6iamw68

That video goes for less than 4 minutes. Out of the whole time that Tully has been in the house, 4 minutes of crying and complaining is much less than what I'd be like if it was me.

That video goes for less than 4 minutes. Out of the whole time that Tully has been in the house, 4 minutes of crying and complaining is much less than what I'd be like if it was me.

Fair enough mate.

4 minutes more than I care to see

I want to install cameras into every loungeroom in Australia so if Tully is (by some miracle) saved, I can watch everyone vomit with anger.

I want to keep her for the reason to piss everyone off lol.

Everyone? Many are voting to save her including me. I think she's alright. I voted her and Tahan stay.

Everyone? Many are voting to save her including me. I think she's cool. I voted her and Tahan stay.

I wouldn't bother saving Tahan because she's already safe. Who else is voting for Tully? On this forum there are only like 5 Tully fans.

Haha I'm just one of those people who don't base a person's worth on how often they cry. I see more to her than that.

I hope people don't vote for Matt. He's probably the most boring HM. Voting for HMs only because of their appearance is pointless if they're not going to give you any entertainment in return.

Oh trust me its more that just the crying..... It's what comes out of her mouth as well. Can't wait for tonight. I've a horrible feeling I'm going to be disappointed and she will be saved ...

Agree with you in Matt. Seems a fantastic guy for the real world but boring HM material.

I wouldn't bother saving Tahan because she's already safe. Who else is voting for Tully? On this forum there are only like 5 Tully fans.

Well I just imagine there are more out there than on this forum and there's various team Tully twitter accounts and I know the guy who was voting thousands of times for Angie last year is a Tully supporter. According to his twitter so far he's sent 200 to save Tully.

Oh trust me its more that just the crying..... It's what comes out of her mouth as well. Can't wait for tonight. I've a horrible feeling I'm going to be disappointed and she will be saved ...

Tully's not sweet and nice in everything she says but I like that about her. She says what's on her mind and she doesn't let Big Brother get boring. I hope you're right about her being saved but she doesn't seem to have many fans.

Well I just imagine there are more out there than on this forum and there's various team Tully twitter accounts and I know the guy who was voting thousands of times for Angie last year is a Tully supporter. According to his twitter so far he's sent 200 to save Tully.

Oh cool, I didn't know that. That makes me happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back