Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Ben

Votes: 64 27.5%
  • Rohan

Votes: 61 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saving Rohan... i wanna see more, everyone seems to have warmed up to him a bit, and i get why. and ofc he seems to be the most hated, so that makes me wanna save him haha

I had to vote for Tully. I sent 20 votes her way. Possibly a waste of $11, but who knows?

Unlike last year where it was incredibly obvious who was going, I'm not so sure this week. Especially with the double.

I want Tahan, Ben and Tully to stay (I don't care about the other 3) but I know Tahan and Ben will be safe so I'm just voting for Tully. I think I've sent around 15 votes so far.

Personally, my reasons were out of obligation since I know her IRL. I hope she doesn't pull an Estelle or Sara-Marie and continue to be up almost every week, as I'm really not prepared to do this too many more times.

I think if she stays for another week she will develop a bigger fanbase. (provided she doesn't sulk/cry too much) :)

Personally, my reasons were out of obligation since I know her IRL. I hope she doesn't pull an Estelle or Sara-Marie and continue to be up almost every week, as I'm really not prepared to do this too many more times.

If she survives - I hope you can start fundraising or something!

What is she like IRL?

A less extreme version of what we have seen. She is emotional (duh) and she can be very blunt in her interactions, but is actually a fun, easy going girl believe it or not.

I'm sure the house is like a pressure cooker for naturally emotional people.

Rohan adds nothing to the house, and I'd like to see Matt go for shits and giggles.

I'd save Xavier, Tully and Ben, because at least they're not basically furniture. I'm meh on Tahan.

Last edited:
As EXCRUCIATING as Tully is to watch (she got old fast, rude, irritating, self-absorbed nasty ****), saving her, Tahan, Ben and Rohan would be the best result for the show.

Matthew has heaps of power and influence in the house and uses it to be a pot plant. Yawn.

Xavier is a annoying, fake little kiss ass trying to suck up to the cool kids.

Get them out. Then have a week of Tully self-destructing and then kick her out too.

Well Yes. I also agree that the most boring housemates should go so that is definitely Matt who thinks he is all that. (and that rhymes. well with my accent it does ;) ) and to be honest Tahan is also a bit dull so far. How Gretchen 2 (forgot ehr name) announced her as this was such a great housemate she has not fulfilled that prophecy so far but I would give her a chance (I am so nice. roll eyes) and indeed evict Xavier with Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back