• Ben

Votes: 64 27.5%
  • Rohan

Votes: 61 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Tahan to be safe.

Interesting poll but I think it will be a lot different to the real vote, Matt and Ben will get highest saves, especially Matt. Xavier will probably be 3rd most saved in the real vote as well.

It'd be the best thing ever if Tully and Matthew went!! And preferrably Matt first so that we get to see Tully's reaction, then drop Tully the bombshell.:eek:

Have a look at Rohan's official facebook page. He has lots of love there. A vote for Rohan means that we never have to hear Tully cry. I like Matt, but I'm so over the typical blokey guy that's supposed represent the "average man".

https://www.facebook.com/BB2013Rohan?ref=br_tf

Last edited by a moderator:
I want Tahan to be safe.

Interesting poll but I think it will be a lot different to the real vote, Matt and Ben will get highest saves, especially Matt. Xavier will probably be 3rd most saved in the real vote as well.

You're probably right. I'd like Rohan, Tahan and Xavier to be save.

There is always a shock eviction every year and I think there is a chance Matt will be that shock eviction so early on in the piece viewers may become complacent and think he will have enough backers to keep him into the house but as predicted by others within the strong group of characters I think he is only a blip on the radar with Caleb and Ed starting to become more noticeable within the Big Brother in terms of the stronger characters.

This is the strongest cast of nominated contestants that I can remember such early on so because of the double eviction no one is safe this week perhaps maybe Ben.

There is always a shock eviction every year and I think there is a chance Matt will be that shock eviction so early on in the piece viewers may become complacent and think he will have enough backers to keep him into the house but as predicted by others within the strong group of characters I think he is only a blip on the radar with Caleb and Ed starting to become more noticeable within the Big Brother in terms of the stronger characters.

This is the strongest cast of nominated contestants that I can remember such early on so because of the double eviction no one is safe this week perhaps maybe Ben.

That's what I been saying... prepare for a surprise eviction. I hope.

Easy strategy this week: save everyone except Tully and Matthew.

I think I am the same. Tully is too much of a drama queen and whilst Mikkayla was the same in the beginning she is progressed more as an individual within the house and Tully really hasn't.

Whilst Matt doesn't offer much that Ed and Caleb don't and they are far becoming stronger personalities in the house. However the only thing remaining that keeps Matt as a strong candidate is his bromance with Caleb.

I think people will be keen to keep Rohan because like Tim, Ben and Maybe Xavier they are different personalities. and Tahan is by far the strongest female contender in the house.

I really can't predict who will go home though. Hopefully not Xavier.

I hope to see Rohan with the most save votes. For the lols! Imagine Tully's face on the eviction chair.

Is anyone else eager to know what Tully's save vote will be? Based off facebook it cant be more than 5% but you never know.

Don't kid yourselves, Matt won't be evicted this Sunday.

Based solely on the poll above, I'm not convinced.

The misfits in the house have a following that you shouldn't underestimate. Even Rohan seems to be developing a cult following. LOL!

I actually want to save Tully so she can weep and mourn for Matt when he is evicted. To me that makes great television, plus then she will resent Mikkayla and we will get to see lots of entertaining exchanges.

Based solely on the poll above, I'm not convinced.

The misfits in the house have a following that you shouldn't underestimate. Even Rohan seems to be developing a cult following. LOL!
Yes but that body alone will generate many votes!

Yes but that body alone will generate many votes!

But is that enough? I think the more unusual character attract more votes (Ben & Tim being good examples). Matt has a good body but he doesn't have the charm of Ed, Drew or even Caleb and Matt's association with Tully could very well sink his little boat.

Some people are seeing Tully and Matt as a perfect match for the Double Eviction and just wanting to see the reactions from the house mates might be enough for people to vote to save someone like Rohan instead of Matt.

I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back