Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Ben

Votes: 64 27.5%
  • Rohan

Votes: 61 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid double eviction and bummer this lot is up. I'd be fine with Mikkayla and Jasmin going. Dont want to lose any but i guess I want to save Tahan, Tully, Matt and Xavier the most.

I would only save Tahan. The rest can all go as far as Im concerned. I hope Tully and Matt get evicted but its probably going to be Tully and Rohan.

I really don't care about this eviction...

except I don't think Tahan or Matthew's time should be up just yet

I am almost certain that Tahan will not get the most save votes in reality - I think she will be in between.

I am not voting because the only person I will vote for this year is Tim but if I was to vote it would be for Tahan or Rohan.

Not voting, but if I was I would vote for anyone that wasn't Tully or Matt.

just had a look at FB and not much love there for Tully. No mention of Rohan at all. Lots wishing to save Matt and some mention of Tahan and Ben. only very small fan base for xavier. If only Rohan got a bit of support and we could see xavier and tully gone.

Interesting results up there.

As much as I think he's a nice guy overall, Matt has to be evicted. I like how he got so little amount of saves up there, but I'm sure the public will save him anyway as I can't imagine a bloke like him being evicted so early. But who knows really?

Rohan and Tully are definitely leaving. Even though I'd prefer Xavier and Matthew (or Mikkayla, if she were nominated).

Interesting results up there.

As much as I think he's a nice guy overall, Matt has to be evicted. I like how he got so little amount of saves up there, but I'm sure the public will save him anyway as I can't imagine a bloke like him being evicted so early. But who knows really?

Rohan and Tully are definitely leaving. Even though I'd prefer Xavier and Matthew (or Mikkayla, if she were nominated).

As I said, there might not be lots of love for him here but there's certainly lots of love for him on the official facebook page. Going by what's written it will be Rohan and Tully going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back