Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Ben

Votes: 64 27.5%
  • Rohan

Votes: 61 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just imagine there are more out there than on this forum and there's various team Tully twitter accounts and I know the guy who was voting thousands of times for Angie last year is a Tully supporter. According to his twitter so far he's sent 200 to save Tully.

Really!? Tully may survive to fight another day! Personally I think she might have more support than Xavier, it will be interesting to see the preview percentages tonight.

That video goes for less than 4 minutes. Out of the whole time that Tully has been in the house, 4 minutes of crying and complaining is much less than what I'd be like if it was me.

Arghh she really lost what little opportunity there was for me to change opinion of her with the way she reacted to going into the halfway house. The things she said 'I'm stuck in here with all this lot' , 'all the cool boys are in the safe house', 'she's flakey at best' (about Tahan), 'I must be the unluckiest person' blah blah self pity and arrogance. And then she tries to tell Matt, after a big whinge vest, that she's not being negative.

Pull your shoulders back put a smile on your face and enjoy life. Your not working, your playing a fun game, your meeting new people, your experiencing something few ever will and you have an opportunity to win a lot of money ...... Such tragic circumstances NOT

Really!? Tully may survive to fight another day! Personally I think she might have more support than Xavier, it will be interesting to see the preview percentages tonight.

Given she is a social media whatever (not being smart I don't know the title) she might have a lot of support in Cyberland from peeps who know her ...and that might result in a lot of votes from them???

I'm voting to save Tully as well. I want the HMs who cause the most angst to stay. Get rid of the ones flying under the radar with their eye on the prize, get rid of the ones who don't voice their opinions. Nothing worse than watching boring, nice people. I want fireworks, crying, laughing, fractions being split and reforming lol

Arghh she really lost what little opportunity there was for me to change opinion of her with the way she reacted to going into the halfway house. The things she said 'I'm stuck in here with all this lot' , 'all the cool boys are in the safe house', 'she's flakey at best' (about Tahan), 'I must be the unluckiest person' blah blah self pity and arrogance. And then she tries to tell Matt, after a big whinge vest, that she's not being negative.

Pull your shoulders back put a smile on your face and enjoy life. Your not working, your playing a fun game, your meeting new people, your experiencing something few ever will and you have an opportunity to win a lot of money ...... Such tragic circumstances NOT
I'd like to see a video of the other HMs' worst moments to compare.

I'm voting to save Tully as well. I want the HMs who cause the most angst to stay. Get rid of the ones flying under the radar with their eye on the prize, get rid of the ones who don't voice their opinions. Nothing worse than watching boring, nice people. I want fireworks, crying, laughing, fractions being split and reforming lol

Yes!!!

That video goes for less than 4 minutes. Out of the whole time that Tully has been in the house, 4 minutes of crying and complaining is much less than what I'd be like if it was me.

Soz BBFan I had meant my rely to go to the person who posted the vid not you (just in case you felt bombarded by me) :)

But does she have more support than Rohan too?

Even Michelle from '07 would have more support than Rohan. He's a certainty to go tonight. It will be between Tully or Xavier for spot number two.

Given she is a social media whatever (not being smart I don't know the title) she might have a lot of support in Cyberland from peeps who know her ...and that might result in a lot of votes from them???

That's what I'm thinking.

Personally I would like matt and xavier to go...keep rohan for later evictions when it's just as easy to get him evicted

I want Matt to go. Then I am not sure on who else.

I voted 5 times for Tahan and Xav to stay each.

I would save Tahan, Rohan

I would Evict Ben, Matt, Xavier

I have mixed feelings on Tully - I dont like her as a HM but I would like to see Tully's reaction into possible meltdown if she stayed and have someone in her clique such as Matt evicted from the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back