Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Ben

Votes: 64 27.5%
  • Rohan

Votes: 61 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tully and Tahan actually add something to the show, and Rohan has potential. Xavier and Matt add nothing, and Ben adds nothing but a fake character.

I'd like Ben, Rohan and Tahan to stay. The others I'm really not so fussed about, especially Tully, considering I feel she brings too much drama and tension into the house.

I would like Tully & Matt evicted.

I think it would be great viewing (if channel 9 showed it) seeing how the so called 'cool group' handle it.

The 'cool group' Ed, Caleb, Tahan, 'Xavier', 'Drew', Matt & Tully.

Who would the remaining 'cool group' scramble to be best buddies with.

Much as I have disliked Tully so far, I'd like her to stay. I think she is a immature and still finding herself, but think there might be another side to Tully that so far we have only had glimpses of. Plus she is a drama queen and that is better than being boring.

Matt should definitely go. After that either Xavier or Rohan.

Tully and Tahan actually add something to the show, and Rohan has potential. Xavier and Matt add nothing, and Ben adds nothing but a fake character.

Much as I have disliked Tully so far, I'd like her to stay. I think she is a immature and still finding herself, but think there might be another side to Tully that so far we have only had glimpses of. Plus she is a drama queen and that is better than being boring.

Matt should definitely go. After that either Xavier or Rohan.

^I agree with both of these. Keep Tully and get rid of the boring HMs.

My ideal rejected hms would be Matt and Xavier...

a. It would impact on those hms that think the public want a non-confrontational, good looking, easy going bloke to win...such as Ed, Caleb and Drew

b. It could possibly change the strategy of hms such as Tully and Tahan.....giving them more confidence...u know girl power

c. Will only give more to hope to players such as Tim and Heidi and remove self imposed restrictions that I think they have positioned themselves in.

d. Rohan surviving will give them all something to stew on....and even the mole tag might come back into play

e. I just don't like them...:mad:

My ideal rejected hms would be Matt and Xavier...

a. It would impact on those hms that think the public want a non-confrontational, good looking, easy going bloke to win...such as Ed, Caleb and Drew

I think that's true for Matt. But I don't think it all holds true for Xavier. To whit, those who nominated him largely mentioned that he was playing strategically and they felt he was being fake with different groups of HMs to try to stay on side. Seeing him stay will fuck with them a bit more, making them wonder if we're seeing what they're seeing.

On the other hand, I think Ben or Tully leaving would come as a greater shock. Although those two rub various HMs personally, I think there's a sense of "I have an issue with them" rather than "I expect the public to take issue with them". For example, Sharon found Ben as someone she wants to protect, and Mikayla saw him as someone she could help grow. Tully surely has them thinking her modelling background will give her some fans purely based on looks.

I think that's true for Matt. But I don't think it all holds true for Xavier. To whit, those who nominated him largely mentioned that he was playing strategically and they felt he was being fake with different groups of HMs to try to stay on side. Seeing him stay will fuck with them a bit more, making them wonder if we're seeing what they're seeing.

Yer thought when I wrote it applied moreso to Matt than Xavier, for some reason I just can't take to Xavier, something very sly about him and by not being evicted could have the same effect you mentioned because he'd be ousted with what the hms would have assumed to be a very popular hm in Matt.

I have to wonder though how reflective the thread with the popularity tracker is, as Xavier is coming 5th overall so perhaps he has a lot of support from the public (or friends and family)....going by the tracker it will be Tully and Matt that will be the least safe as they are the least popular that's nominated ....which could still have the potential to shake up the house....

I find it so funny that this week the tide has turned against Xavier. Tim is truly the puppet master as not only has he got minions in the house, but he can turn the minds of people on the outside as well. I've read nothing but people saying that they can't put their finger on why, trust me kids - its cause you like Tim as a house mate and you are following his lead. Don't get me wrong, I think BB should really be showing the stuff the HM as seeing but as for the last 2 days there has been next to no updates on Xav/Matt/anyone who isn't Jade and Drew I think we can all take what any HM with a gain of salt. Tim really should win this year for the alone for messing with people's minds, great stuff to watch. I want Xav to stay because if he is as much of an A-hole that Mikkayla and Tully are making him out to be, will be fun to watch him go nuts over the next couple of weeks.

I don't get why so much people want to save Tully 'to watch her go into meltdown'. If the wall is coming down this week she will have nothing to complain about - just like Tim should she was all roses and sunshine when she was in the safe house, so I really think that if she stays she will just become a potplant like her 'bestie' Matt.

I don't get why so much people want to save Tully 'to watch her go into meltdown'. If the wall is coming down this week she will have nothing to complain about - just like Tim should she was all roses and sunshine when she was in the safe house, so I really think that if she stays she will just become a potplant like her 'bestie' Matt.

Tully was complaining about things when she was in the safe house.

She won't change at all.

I'd save Tahan definately and maybe Ben
I hope Rohan goes and then I'm a bit torn between Matt and Tully, Tully cause she gets on my nerves and Matt cause I just don't like perfect popular people lol

I can't figure Ben out. Some of his quips and stuff show him to be quite witty and intelligent and his tears on the first week because he felt apart from the group when discovery drew and jade weren't married seemed very real. Then his job interview was entertaining but that was also when I started thinking 'this guy can't be real' and might be an actor. But then I thought back to the tears and that seemed real ....I'm confused but my gut feel now is that what we see is simply who he is (I reserve the right to change this view)

I would save Xavier and Tahan. if I were a voting person. Which I'm not. I learned my lesson last year! *Goes to the cupboard to get another can of baked beans*

Save Tully!

(I wish I could afford to spend more than $10 on votes for her but I can't)

Meanwhile Im trying to work out who I could put money on saving in order to ensure that Tully goes. Such a successful moneymaking machine this.

I don't actually vote tho. My interest in this does not extend to handing over money. Its too hard to get hold of the stuff in the first place.

BBFan - genuine question do you know Tully in real world?

Meanwhile Im trying to work out who I could put money on saving in order to ensure that Tully goes. Such a successful moneymaking machine this.

I don't actually vote tho. My interest in this does not extend to handing over money. Its too hard to get hold of the stuff in the first place.

BBFan - genuine question do you know Tully in real world?

Just please don't save potplants and boring people over Tully. Nope, I don't know her in real world, I just really like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back