Skip to main content

Estelle appreacian thread (i can't spell)

It must be a relief for her to be able to finally be back with her real friends now. From what we saw of her, Lisa seems like she'd be just as great a person as Estelle.

Thank goodness that toxic season is over, now let us erase all memory of it from our minds with the exception of the lovely Estelle.

finally now someone might beat the ****s head skanky fucking whore with a smack addict no teeth mother

I wouldn't sit near Ray, I'd sit in his lap, cuddled up close..oh sorry this is an Estelle thread. My bad lol

Hey, Ray love is very welcome in here!

And oops my bad, turns out she was next to Ray not Ryan. He was still a true friend to her so I'm happy either way. I've watched her eviction interview so many times now, she's such a bright and charismatic girl.

Hey, Ray love is very welcome in here!

And oops my bad, turns out she was next to Ray not Ryan. He was still a true friend to her so I'm happy either way. I've watched her eviction interview so many times now, she's such a bright and charismatic girl.

She handled her interview really well. I can see Estelle having a bright future for sure.

I wish they had rules on this forum about people trolling in appreciation threads, in other places they would be banned.

It must be a relief for her to be able to finally be back with her real friends now. From what we saw of her, Lisa seems like she'd be just as great a person as Estelle.

Thank goodness that toxic season is over, now let us erase all memory of it from our minds with the exception of the lovely Estelle.
Amen. Soon as she finished her interview I switched off, couldn't stand to watch the drip, drip procession.

Thanks to everyone on this thread for shared their ideas and appreciation for my favorite housemate this season. In particular thanks to
U A N , ViennaMoo , Topaz , l.a.r.a. , the effervescent Rock Chick and a huge cast of people to numerous to mention.
You fought the good fight and in the end we were able to see our fave in the race right up till the last moments.
Kudos to you all, the world is a better place when people can recognize and appreciate the quality of virtue, even in a reality t v show, even in a weird horse loving young lady .
It was a pleasure reading your posts .:)

It has been one hell of a ride for all of us, being on the outside looking in was so hard at times.
I also would like to thank all the forum members, the good the bad and the ugly... (only joking) or am I????
With everyone having their own opinion it has certainly made it interesting.

I wish Estelle all the very best, I think she will have a very bright future.
It was a pleasure being on the good guys side, loved every minute of it even though it was a roller coaster ride.
I would like to thank every one as well... Thanks Guys keep fighting the good fight!!!!

I wish they had rules on this forum about people trolling in appreciation threads, in other places they would be banned.

Yeah that works well at digital spy, if 9 resign for bb2013 I might ask tim about that rule because there is a venting forum which is where such posts are welcome.

Estelle should have won this show. She was the good sport. I thought Ben was funny at the beginning but I soon started to dislike him a lot. He was an absolute asshole and a very calculating one. Estelle as much as her quirks irritated some, was lovable and humble. Ben ran away with the money but as we all know fate tends to favour the runner ups.

But good luck to you Ben. Hope you find your niche in a gossip mag. lol

I'm not trolling per-se but your statement is highly hypocritical and I'd like to point that out.

Not really. I don't think I've even posted in any appreciation thread apart from this. And I've never made any kind of disgusting comment like the one posted above or one that even attacks someone's family.

A villain getting to the end of the show is good in a way, but them winning is perverted. And as I said before Big Brother is not Survivor, it's not a ruthless deceiving game.

This is what I really hated this year too many HMs made it into Survivor, in particular Michael.
I love Survivor and I'm all for playing with a very open strategy in that show but really there is no need for it in BB.

I have told you why I liked him.

He said he was bitchy before entering the house & he was bitchy in the house.

I dislike HM's who say the will be a certain way & as soon as they are in the house they are completely different.

Did Ben overstep the mark on quite a few occasions. Yep

Did I cringe at some of the things he did. Yep

But at the same time, he was doing what he said he would be like.

So next year, if a HMs says "up front" that he/she is going to be a bully and will punch someone in the face if he/she doesn't get their way, will be okay with you and will most likely win BB. Thumps up for that.

Why is everyone saying their goodbyes. I don't wanna leave.

I'm still here and will keep checking in hope Estelle will say hi to us all.
Just checked her twitter and she's been twitting non-stop this morning.

Saddened and disappointed about the results tonight. On the other hand, I'm happy for Estelle that she's finally out of that house, and I only wish her the best for whatever her future may hold.

And Ray just posted this pic up. "Estelle seeing her Besty Liza it the first time since she left for big b!" Makes me happy that she is surrounded by her true friends now :)

View attachment 29806

OMG this photo proves it that Ben is evil! Look at him. Yuck.

I'm still here and will keep checking in hope Estelle will say hi to us all.
Just checked her twitter and she's been twitting non-stop this morning.
yep I'm definitely going to keep coming here in hope that Estelle will come here.

whats Estelles twitter?

Back