Skip to main content

Estelle appreacian thread (i can't spell)

I would appreacian Estelle more if she decided to replace Ryan comfort with josh comfort. Cue massiv:cool:e hair pulling scrag fight with mangie

Only an Estelle fan could butcher "appreciation" so much.

*SIGNED*

- no one ever.

(thanks to the hilarious poster I stole that from, love your work)

Ova45.gif

I don't mind her.

Best housemate by a fair way! I am enjoying the fact that I have not had to worry about voting for the last couple of weeks. She's awesome! :)

Best housemate by a fair way! I am enjoying the fact that I have not had to worry about voting for the last couple of weeks. She's awesome! :)

Yeah, I voted for her and Layla in the first week. Just would like a rest for a bit! I think the save vote is definitely helping her stay since she is one of the big personalities, but it is just going to depend who else she goes up against.

I think she is Awsome!! And u ant day there is any relationship from the house c what happens afterwards other than that I think she is an Awsome housemate

This thread is either about how dyslexia helps you to enjoy Estelle's presence or is a mark of pride over her descent from an obscure ancient civilisation once existing near classical Canaan. I'm not sure which but Ryan liked her so I'm going with the former.

Estelle is alot less annoying than Sarah. But she does have that issue with interupting people.

Back