Skip to main content

Estelle appreacian thread (i can't spell)

Comment From Elle
Ben first of all Congratulations on winning Big Brother 2012. But most importantly congratulations on winning the biggest prize of all time, your soul mate and the love of your life. Also, ignore the critics and the haters you were not at all a bully, just very opinionated. What do you plan on doing with your winnings?
12:48

Ben Norris: I believe the definition of opinionated and bullying is very different. I agree I was more opinionated, i find it strange to hear the word bully associated with my time in the house. Ben and I want to start a family, that doesn't necessarily mean having children, but owning a house and living the Australian dream.

This makes me so sad.
Cant they just let it go? They dont have to have anything to do with Estelle after all the interviews are over but she still has to be a bitch about it.
I say let spread this photo around, make it go viral that way no one will offer this bitch anything

I love it, it shows them for who they truly and puts their fans back in their place. These fcukwits are not nice people, never were nor will be. Cannot get much clearer than that.

Ben on Estelle - "She is an incredible person, an interesting housemate but at times she can be a bit frustrating"

How sweet

She's not showing Estelle up, just herself. Silly girl.

Ben's blog was short, I thought perhaps it might go a little bit longer.

Viennamoo try to get Estelle to come by and answer some questions.
she's be so tired by now I reckon. As much as Im dying to meet her, I think it would probably take a few days for her to settle down and have enough time to read through. But cant hurt to ask :cool:

Stupid Stacey .. what a harpy bitch.
They hated Estelle not because of 'interrupting' and 'social cues,' but that she has more class in her little finger than that lot will ever know.
These 'people' are allowed to roam the streets?

Back