Skip to main content

Estelle appreacian thread (i can't spell)

Wow, I kind of liked Stacey but that photo. Shocking.

It makes me wonder what we missed from the BB house due to the lack of live feed. The outcome would have completely changed.
I don't think Stacey would have done that for no reason - There was probably a side to Estelle we didn't see - as with all the other housemates.
Surely nobody could be that rude for the reasons we saw on TV? Unless she's a super bitch - poor Estelle. Still happy Ben won... But he was so nasty towards Estelle during the final making all those unnecessary snide comments.

Simply, Estelle eventually called them all out over their bitchiness and they became embarrassed - upon exiting, they saw the same sentiment all over social media. Now they are butthurt and looking for payback.

Wish Ryan stayed longer, we didn't really give him much of a chance hey?

Wow, I kind of liked Stacey but that photo. Shocking.

It makes me wonder what we missed from the BB house due to the lack of live feed. The outcome would have completely changed.
I don't think Stacey would have done that for no reason - There was probably a side to Estelle we didn't see - as with all the other housemates.
Surely nobody could be that rude for the reasons we saw on TV? Unless she's a super bitch - poor Estelle. Still happy Ben won... But he was so nasty towards Estelle during the final making all those unnecessary snide comments.

That's what the nasty clique wants you to think, don't drink their kool aid. I know it's unpalatable to even think it possible but there are arseholes who behave deplorably for no reason other than that they can.

what has he said?

nothing he said after the finale so far, but just a general observation throughout his time in the house.

for ben, layla and zoe, they acknowledge estelle's strength but couldnt help back stabbing her.

stacey, josh and michael, they never had anything nice to say about estelle, turn and twist everything to go against her.

Comment From Elle
Ben first of all Congratulations on winning Big Brother 2012. But most importantly congratulations on winning the biggest prize of all time, your soul mate and the love of your life. Also, ignore the critics and the haters you were not at all a bully, just very opinionated. What do you plan on doing with your winnings?
12:48

Ben Norris: I believe the definition of opinionated and bullying is very different. I agree I was more opinionated, i find it strange to hear the word bully associated with my time in the house. Ben and I want to start a family, that doesn't necessarily mean having children, but owning a house and living the Australian dream.

Where was this from?
Of course, BB won't want them to be saying there was bullying in the house. That won't be good for the show, especially since they really didn't do anything about.
It's best for Estelle to just move on with her life now anyway.

they look so happy together!!

oh dear, this withdrawal is worse than i thought, hubby said i looked like my team just lost the grand final, do feel a bit like that.

nothing he said after the finale so far, but just a general observation throughout his time in the house.

for ben, layla and zoe, they acknowledge estelle's strength but couldnt help back stabbing her.

stacey, josh and michael, they never had anything nice to say about estelle, turn and twist everything to go against her.

Yeh, Stacey/Josh/Michael (and Ben) were the worst .. the other two were fairweather sheep. They were arseholes to Angie too, but when she left, Stella gained the privilege of bearing the full brunt. They should euthanase their collective personalities.

Good ol' Ryan, how adorable ... he must've been a breath of fresh air for Estelle after that viper pit.

they look so happy together!!

oh dear, this withdrawal is worse than i thought, hubby said i looked like my team just lost the grand final, do feel a bit like that.

Not to worry! There's always next year, fingers crossed that TPTB do decide on another series. It's had it's critics, but that's nothing unusual. But a lot of people have missed it and would be glad of another one.

Back