Skip to main content

Estelle appreacian thread (i can't spell)

Where was this from?
Of course, BB won't want them to be saying there was bullying in the house. That won't be good for the show, especially since they really didn't do anything about.
It's best for Estelle to just move on with her life now anyway.

Estelle is so gracious, it would look like sour grapes if Estelle had said anything else but... from what we have seen of her she wouldn't cry bully anyway.

I think there is a lesson for us to learn too, as annoying as it is, it's best for us not to hate Ben for his win, it was an eyeopener for all.
The world turns in mysterious ways, Estelle has become much bigger than Ben and I'm sure she will make a difference somehow somewhere.

On the radio this morning they were saying that people have named Ben, Bully Ben.

Estelle's got the majority of pix... just sayin' and she topped and tailed the gallery. Stacey? Nope. Ben the winner isn't even the opening frame. snigger.

Dunno if Nine love her but Southern Star certainly do xx

Estelle's got the majority of pix... just sayin'

Dunno if Nine love her but Southern Star certainly do xx

I wouldn't mind betting Estelle could find herself being asked to do some acting work, she has a very natural flair and always has looked good infront of the camera.

Wouldn't that just wipe the smile off some of those HMs..... yeah!!!!

I'm glad Ryan and Estelle are hanging out with each other. The photo of Stacey with the horse might not be directed at Estelle though, she might just be flipping the bird to the person taking the photo because she doesn't want her photo taken? Who knows?

First offer for Estelle will no doubt be a lad's mag.

Not a great idea... only do that years after your intellectual prowess has been established. She has to distance herself from the "macked on with half the house" lark.

I'm glad Ryan and Estelle are hanging out with each other. The photo of Stacey with the horse might not be directed at Estelle though, she might just be flipping the bird to the person taking the photo because she doesn't want her photo taken? Who knows?

Yeah, she really looked unenthusiastic about having her pic taken.

Estelle could do better than that!!!!

I'm sure she could, but it's de rigeur for the housemates with hot bodies to be offered that. The other girls would be unlikely to get such an offer - Stacey could get a spread in Cameltoe Weekly, Zoe in Truckin' Life etc

It's not a bad thing either, builds profile amongst young bogans

No no not for her brand.

Q&A appearance on youth topics is more my thinking :D

Nothing - the majority of viewers just like someone better than your favourite. Everyone loves a democracy ..... unless the other guys wins. lol

No, she is the favourite and the real winner, Ben's minions, I mean fans, just voted more and there is something wrong if they let that fake ass douche win.

Comment From Elle
Ben first of all Congratulations on winning Big Brother 2012. But most importantly congratulations on winning the biggest prize of all time, your soul mate and the love of your life. Also, ignore the critics and the haters you were not at all a bully, just very opinionated. What do you plan on doing with your winnings?
12:48

Ben Norris: I believe the definition of opinionated and bullying is very different. I agree I was more opinionated, i find it strange to hear the word bully associated with my time in the house. Ben and I want to start a family, that doesn't necessarily mean having children, but owning a house and living the Australian dream.

Could you give a link for this because I can't find it. TIA.

Wish Ryan stayed longer, we didn't really give him much of a chance hey?

He very nearly did. Closest result in bb history at the time, sonia said. Him and Ben were both on 36% if I believe. He most definitely would have stayed if it was evict votes.

Long time reader, first time poster (oh how painful the past week has been - registration was one of those things I was always going to get around to), but wanted to voice my thoughts late in the game anyway:

Ben may have won the money - and good for him, I can't begrudge him the publicity he gained last night - but what can I say, integrity is priceless. And that right there is your win, Estelle.

Anyone who has to keep asking how they came across on screen before they've even gotten off it (while simultaneously professing just being true to themselves is what won them the game) has missed the boat on understanding what integrity even means. Estelle, you have it in spades.

He very nearly did. Closest result in bb history at the time, sonia said. Him and Ben were both on 36% if I believe. He most definitely would have stayed if it was evict votes.

Geez, things would have been so much different if he stayed instead of Ben.
Can only dream about it now.

Back