Skip to main content

Estelle appreacian thread (i can't spell)

I gave up on FB. FB is full of kids and simple minded people. You can't make them see sens. Honestly FB is rubbish.

One of my F/B friends said something along the lines of "Estelle isn't nice"... I asked her to give me evidence of any footage that showed Estelle not being nice - and she couldn't.

I think the only reason people dislike Estelle is because their favourite dislikes her (Ben/Layla/Zoe). Although they say she is annoying and hard to live with, where is the proof? I don't think there's any.

One of my F/B friends said something along the lines of "Estelle isn't nice"... I asked her to give me evidence of any footage that showed Estelle not being nice - and she couldn't.

I think the only reason people dislike Estelle is because their favourite dislikes her (Ben/Layla/Zoe). Although they say she is annoying and hard to live with, where is the proof? I don't think there's any.

FB as a pack mentality, that’s why people on it are either kids or simple minded people. They just follow the haters; they don’t have to have any reasons.

Also, did anyone else feel a strong sense of relief the minute she went and sat down next to Ryan? I was just so happy she was near someone that cares about her and treats her well.

Did she really sit near Ryan? I only saw her sit next to Angie when she first got on stage, then they went to a break and she was on the other side next to Ray.

FB as a pack mentality, that’s why people on it are either kids or simple minded people. They just follow the haters; they don’t have to have any reasons.

As I have said, I think the younger people watching on a superficial level. And / or pretending they are in there hanging out, imagining themselves in the house.

I think there's a lack of awareness and social intelligence to judge behavior as wrong.

They just couldn't let Estelle have a nice time in the house in those last 2 days, they made it so awkward for her.

The last two days have just made it even more horrible.

Anyway it's over, better to remember the many good things and forget those who should be forgotten.

Did she really sit near Ryan? I only saw her sit next to Angie when she first got on stage, then they went to a break and she was on the other side next to Ray.

Pretty sure she did, I'm downloading the episode now lol.. but there was a shot where it looked like they were seated next to each other talking.

I have told you why I liked him.

He said he was bitchy before entering the house & he was bitchy in the house.

I dislike HM's who say the will be a certain way & as soon as they are in the house they are completely different.

Did Ben overstep the mark on quite a few occasions. Yep

Did I cringe at some of the things he did. Yep

But at the same time, he was doing what he said he would be like.

ok curiosity .. I've heard this and don't understand it.. y do ppl like him cos he said he was bitchy and turned out to be bitchy? If i say I'm a murder (exaggerating:p) and i turn out to be a murder, therefore it becomes good quality? Is it because he was honest bout being bitchy..but he also said he's compulsive lier..which contradicts each other.

Its actually worse he admits what he does and is proud of it...especially when it hurts others

and ppl saying they aren't being themselves, if there are 42 cameras and million people watching ur every move, how can one be themself. If million ppl are watching u right now person won't be "themself"

Not directing at u kaz but i don't get it as alot of ppl say the samething

i guess maybe we have a fav HM and then justify their actions if it isn't positive(we do same with Estelle also i guess)

As I have said, I think the younger people watching on a superficial level. And / or pretending they are in there hanging out, imagining themselves in the house.

I think there's a lack of awareness and social intelligence to judge behavior as wrong.

Yes you are right. I am always surprise when one of them is not a young kid, that's why I think they are simple minded people. They don't seem to be able as you said judge behaviour as wrong

Pretty sure she did, I'm downloading the episode now lol.. but there was a shot where it looked like they were seated next to each other talking.

I wouldn't sit near Ray, I'd sit in his lap, cuddled up close..oh sorry this is an Estelle thread. My bad lol

ok curiosity .. I've heard this and don't understand it.. y do ppl like him cos he said he was bitchy and turned out to be bitchy? If i say I'm a murder (exaggerating:p) and i turn out to be a murder, therefore it becomes good quality? Is it because he was honest bout being bitchy..but he also said he's compulsive lier..which contradicts each other.

Its actually worse he admits what he does and is proud of it...especially when it hurts others

and ppl saying they aren't being themselves, if there are 42 cameras and million people watching ur every move, how can one be themself. If million ppl are watching u right now person won't be "themself"

i guess maybe we have a fav HM and then justify their actions if it isn't positive(we do same with Estelle also i guess)

I think some people have some weird idea that the more horrible someone is, the more real they are.

Estelle admits she's awkward and she is. Yet she's the worst.

Ben admits he'a **** and he's praised for it.

I don't know if it says something on peoples views on humanity, if they feel it reassuring about themselves or what.

However it's a constant in reality tv. The whole, "I am honest, speak what's i my mind" to justify their horrible behavior. As if everyone is really thinking it.

Or are a lot of people really like that?

But we don't. Estelle has only be nice to people. She was hurt but didn't show it, she kept on smiling and be loving to all the HMs. We saw that, we saw what Estelle was. She didn't say a bad word or participate in any of the bitching. She was not confortable when people bitch to her, she still didn't participate. If she had done something wrong we wouldn't be supporting her the way we are.

She is just a kind hearted person. No one can tell us what she did wrong

Yeah I got a feeling everyone only blamed Estelle for when she stayed and their favs went.

I saw on facebook one of my good friends made a pro ben status update. I will be sure to quiz her about it at some stage.

you have one? i have about just every friend who is on BB wagon was backing ben, WT..? i need to review my friend list.

Back