Skip to main content

Estelle appreacian thread (i can't spell)

Tonight's finale reinforced for me why I wasn't keen to see Layla to win. She completely blanked Estelle after Michael was evicted and tonight was very ungracious when Estelle tried to hug her goodbye, looked quite disgusted in fact. It was the last night and the last time they were going to be together, could she not have tried to show a little class and kindness? Ben faked it, but he made the effort which was something at least. That's just not cool in my book, Estelle was gracious to both of them.

It also really shits me that Ben run all the way back into the house to get her toy horse and threw it over the fence and they both then laugh like idiots about it. Really disgusting behaviours. They just couldn't let Estelle have a nice time in the house in those last 2 days, they made it so awkward for her.

Why would you be quizzing a friend over their support of Ben.

To try and understand it. On here you, get "he's entertaining." You mention he's a total prick. They just go, "you're being mean and nasty" and you get no insight. I want to know, do people not care or do they find it entertaining. No one on here can give a straight answer.

Oh Stella, I don't know how I'm going to cope without your amazing presence in my life!!! You have given me so much happiness, and have taught me many lessons! You showed Australia that it isn't a crime to be a FREE SPIRIT; I can fully relate to this! I danced with you, laughed with you, cried with you...

Just know that you had HUGE support, week after week after week... An army of unwavering battlers, fighting for the good of Stellakind! That last hurdle was a tough one, but also know that we gave it everything we had! We never gave up on you for a second, and we never will!

You are truly INSPIRATIONAL, beautiful! You have a heart of gold and an absolutely breathtaking soul to match. Keep smiling! Your smile is the one thing that kept me watching! Going to miss you, that's for sure. :') :) xoxox
Word!

To try and understand it. On here you, get "he's entertaining." You mention he's a total prick. They just go, "you're being mean and nasty" and you get no insight. I want to know, do people not care or do they find it entertaining. No one on here can give a straight answer.

Here here.

I've had one or two mini arguments on Facebook tonight lol.

It also really shits me that Ben run all the way back into the house to get her toy horse and threw it over the fence and they both then laugh like idiots about it. Really disgusting behaviours. They just couldn't let Estelle have a nice time in the house in those last 2 days, they made it so awkward for her.

I'm glad I didn't watch the finale to the end.

A villain getting to the end of the show is good in a way, but them winning is perverted. And as I said before Big Brother is not Survivor, it's not a ruthless deceiving game.

Agreed. That was very immature behaviour on Benjamin's part.

Perhaps we can request the pink cross be removed from Stella's face, considering she's such phenomenal trooper/survivor? :p This would definitely improve my level of sanity!

Last edited:

I have told you why I liked him.

He said he was bitchy before entering the house & he was bitchy in the house.

I dislike HM's who say the will be a certain way & as soon as they are in the house they are completely different.

Did Ben overstep the mark on quite a few occasions. Yep

Did I cringe at some of the things he did. Yep

But at the same time, he was doing what he said he would be like.

Yes, that broke my heart too.

Ben made me laugh when he did funny things without being at the expense of another person. Unfortunately for the most part it was nasty, and against Estelle because he could. She didn't bite back. He wouldn’t have dared treating Angie that way, she wouldn’t have accepted it.
Kind hearted Estelle could be step on by him, and he is happy about that, to the end he was nasty to her, and to the end she was nice and forgiving.

No one can tell me SHE is not the true winner of BB 2012

I have told you why I liked him.

He said he was bitchy before entering the house & he was bitchy in the house.

I dislike HM's who say the will be a certain way & as soon as they are in the house they are completely different.

Did Ben overstep the mark on quite a few occasions. Yep

Did I cringe at some of the things he did. Yep

But at the same time, he was doing what he said he would be like.

So if someone admits they do something, there for it's ok?

And please he totally mischaracterised his bitching all the time to down play it.

See that's the thing, your response in no way answers if you condone it, think the people deserved it or simply don't care.

So what do we do now?

Hope that there will be an interview with her on the bb site like other housemates ( even though the series is over), hope there will be an Internet chat on news.com.au somewhere like there was for previous housemates, listen to morning radio for any interviews, tune into mornings on 9 for a quick interview hopefully like there was for other housemates and add her on twitter at www.twitter.com/stellvadore

I know the haters pounce on comments like this. I truly think the divide was between compassionate, caring, empathetic people and people who are not.

I think that Ben's supporters are a mix of unempathetic arseholes and empathetic people who are more easily swayed by his charms. Part of being empathetic is that you instinctively smile when someone else does, and to be honest Ben smiles a lot and does a lot of funny things. I find myself smiling at the things he does. I have to rationally distance myself from those reactions by evaluating his past actions and reminding myself of the fact that he is a repulsive person in the ways that really count. Some people base decisions on instinct and other people on logic. I tend to go with instinct first and then change my mind a lot when I think about things.

Back