Skip to main content

Estelle appreacian thread (i can't spell)

BB with a hand in our voting pocket, Estelle is the bait.

But a slick talker with a politically correct story wins. BB production team, I won't forget. I might watch next year, and I might not.

I have watched in years gone by, secure in my ability to resist the temptation to vote, but no more.

Now I know they can get me to vote, and still give the prize to the person I least want to see win it, I will cut the plug off my TV if I find myself even thinking about watching BB13!

I don't regret supporting Stella though and I hope she goes from strength to strength!

It has been nice knowing you all and thanks for putting up such a great fight! Like Estelle, you guys had spirit, strength, stamina and the ability to persevere in the face of overwhelming odds :)

you have one? i have about just every friend who is on BB wagon was backing ben, WT..? i need to review my friend list.

Well I have only flicked onto face book once or twice tonight so it could be more. It's one of those nights and it'll sound lame but I had lectures until late. Came home, had dinner. Avoided big brother because I could tell Ben would win. Watched an episode of good documentary series I downloaded, "Andrew Marr' s History Of The World " then this weeks Dexter. Then also avoiding facebook because of this cute girl i've known for a while but rarely seen that I hooked up with her on Halloween. She was dressed as Daenerys from Game of Thrones.. How could I not.. but we're messaging back and firth. Of course i'm trying to play it cool and avoiding facebook so I am not replying straight away is part of the strategy because i'm a little smitten. So yeah.. you now logging in.. ooo I have a message.. won't read it now. Avoiding temptation.

I did the other day reply to a BB facebook comment saying a pro estelle comment and another friend liked it and replied how she hated ben and liked Estelle. Which was great as she's a lovely girl and someone I actually might have pegged as not caring. Seeing she's a pretty popular type girl. Although not bitchy at all.

And this is what happens when I drink and go on the internet. I talk/type too much.

In watching the final, they're about to announce Estelle's eviction... lame.

you have one? i have about just every friend who is on BB wagon was backing ben, WT..? i need to review my friend list.

I just had a look. Only one other comment and it was pro ben. I replied, "ben was a vile mean sociopath."

I don't think many of my friends watch it. In the last few months i've heard more of my friends do that stupid, snobby, "big brother is back, it's so shit" than anything else.

PM me and you can add me to face book for a sane person if you want.

I think some people have some weird idea that the more horrible someone is, the more real they are.

Estelle admits she's awkward and she is. Yet she's the worst.

Ben admits he'a **** and he's praised for it.

I don't know if it says something on peoples views on humanity, if they feel it reassuring about themselves or what.

However it's a constant in reality tv. The whole, "I am honest, speak what's i my mind" to justify their horrible behavior. As if everyone is really thinking it.

Or are a lot of people really like that?
Its not only the HM in big brother in social experiment, its also the audience.

[/B]

But we don't. Estelle has only be nice to people. She was hurt but didn't show it, she kept on smiling and be loving to all the HMs. We saw that, we saw what Estelle was. She didn't say a bad word or participate in any of the bitching. She was not confortable when people bitch to her, she still didn't participate. If she had done something wrong we wouldn't be supporting her the way we are.

She is just a kind hearted person. No one can tell us what she did wrong

I mean, we look at a situation positively not negatively.
eg. If I was anti Estelle supporter, i could've portrait kiss with Michael in a really negative way even if i was wrong.
But being supporter..saw different side to it.

Its not only the HM in big brother in social experiment, its also the audience.

I mean, we look at a situation positively not negatively.
eg. If I was anti Estelle supporter, i could've portrait kiss with Michael in a really negative way even if i was wrong.
But being supporter..saw different side to it.

See I wouldn't. Kiss and cuddles in the house doesn't mean commitment to me.
I never thought Josh and Ava would be together once out of the house. It is just something they do to pass the time in a good way for them. I don’t think Sam and Layla are serious either. I think all of them know it's only a bit of fun in the house.

I don't mind a kiss, some will portray it ridiculously like she is having sex, but she made it clear all along she just wanted some company instead of being isolated. Layla however was always pretending the Sam thing was serious in there. I think it reflected badly on Michael as he has been shown as two-faced.

Well I have only flicked onto face book once or twice tonight so it could be more. It's one of those nights and it'll sound lame but I had lectures until late. Came home, had dinner. Avoided big brother because I could tell Ben would win. Watched an episode of good documentary series I downloaded, "Andrew Marr' s History Of The World " then this weeks Dexter. Then also avoiding facebook because of this cute girl i've known for a while but rarely seen that I hooked up with her on Halloween. She was dressed as Daenerys from Game of Thrones.. How could I not.. but we're messaging back and firth. Of course i'm trying to play it cool and avoiding facebook so I am not replying straight away is part of the strategy because i'm a little smitten. So yeah.. you now logging in.. ooo I have a message.. won't read it now. Avoiding temptation.

I did the other day reply to a BB facebook comment saying a pro estelle comment and another friend liked it and replied how she hated ben and liked Estelle. Which was great as she's a lovely girl and someone I actually might have pegged as not caring. Seeing she's a pretty popular type girl. Although not bitchy at all.

And this is what happens when I drink and go on the internet. I talk/type too much.

In watching the final, they're about to announce Estelle's eviction... lame.
Keep drinking and typing, loved reading this random post of yours

Thanks to everyone on this thread for shared their ideas and appreciation for my favorite housemate this season. In particular thanks to
U A N , ViennaMoo , Topaz , l.a.r.a. , the effervescent Rock Chick and a huge cast of people to numerous to mention.
You fought the good fight and in the end we were able to see our fave in the race right up till the last moments.
Kudos to you all, the world is a better place when people can recognize and appreciate the quality of virtue, even in a reality t v show, even in a weird horse loving young lady .
It was a pleasure reading your posts .:)

Thanks to everyone on this thread for shared their ideas and appreciation for my favorite housemate this season. In particular thanks to
U A N , ViennaMoo , Topaz , l.a.r.a. , the effervescent Rock Chick and a huge cast of people to numerous to mention.
You fought the good fight and in the end we were able to see our fave in the race right up till the last moments.
Kudos to you all, the world is a better place when people can recognize and appreciate the quality of virtue, even in a reality t v show, even in a weird horse loving young lady .

Thank you very much to all of you nice people who supported the best girl on the show this year

You are all kind people recognising kindness.

Love to all of you, I will miss you :(

Lara

Why is everyone saying their goodbyes. I don't wanna leave.

Cheers! Thank you to you!

Saddened and disappointed about the results tonight. On the other hand, I'm happy for Estelle that she's finally out of that house, and I only wish her the best for whatever her future may hold.

And Ray just posted this pic up. "Estelle seeing her Besty Liza it the first time since she left for big b!" Makes me happy that she is surrounded by her true friends now :)

A7GolH8CMAA5vIw.jpg

Saddened and disappointed about the results tonight. On the other hand, I'm happy for Estelle that she's finally out of that house, and I only wish her the best for whatever her future may hold.

And Ray just posted this pic up. "Estelle seeing her Besty Liza it the first time since she left for big b!" Makes me happy that she is surrounded by her true friends now :)

View attachment 29806

Awww that picture is adorable

View attachment 29806

ooops Ben looks like the DEVIL in background with red eye hahaha Cheers all

Why is everyone saying their goodbyes. I don't wanna leave.

I actually never left here since the last BB season. This place was just a general internet forum for the last few years. Which provided much entertainment.

Thanks!

I used to have live journal which was all just drunk ramblings. Although I stopped it after I had an ex girlfriend walk up to me in a nigtclub/bar and just yell in my face for 10 minutes straight after my venting post about her hooking up with a mate of mine. It was such a surreal moment. I just stood there. The worst part is, it was a nigh where I was all, it'll be not a big night. I'll be out until 1 or 2 am. As I had a 10pm flight the next day to Europe. Well lets just say, after that I hit the bar. Then had the worst plane flight of my life.

My memory is myself feeling the colour white, feeling like I had the flu, pressed up against the wall of the cabin. Unable to sleep with emotions and hung over headache running through my head and body. It was horrible. I felt so guilty. What is weird though, I remember I felt guilty for a large part of those few weeks away. However the memories of that wonderful trip are not tarnished by them. In hindsight, I don't think I did anything wrong. I never named anyone in the blog post, although she did have a point her brother was friends with me on myspace at the time and the live journal was linked to it from that. However eh... In the end, I did the least wrong. I wrong the thing after being out at a concert, having drinks and having a mate tell me about it. Also at that stage I had two exs in a row date so called good friends of mine after. So it was a bit.. what the fuck... What really annoyed me is another ex, I had become friends with again a while later We had fun, we'd go out ect. She had a new smoking hot housemate who came on to me so hard. I rejected it. As it was my ex girlfriends housemate. I found out two weeks later that ex was dating my then best friend. How lame!

Ah crap, i think i've just spend three hours flicking through the BB finale and i'm not even up to Layla being evicted because I have been on here. I also have an advanced property law lecture in the morning. Lame Lame Lame.

Yeah, the picture is adorable - apart from the devil himself lurking in the background. ;)

Good on Estelle. She was a sweetheart.

Back