Skip to main content

Ed having fun

Omg, sis you nasty. But I kinda love it, so...
tumblr_msry95qzGb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

idvMewhroA9xd.gif

The only time I can think of, and I had to really rack my brains.. Was the time he was dancing topless to music..
However I don't really think he was having fun, he was just trying to look hot, and thought he was the bees knees.

That it's a lie? ;)

Ed doesn't need to have fun, I'll quote the great man "being entertaining only get's you so far", see being nice and standing up for the giws is what a worthy housemate does, not keeping audience attention or being interesting or fun, it's being moral, nice a man who... *bleh* sorry just vomited, couldn't keep that shit up.

LMAO brilliant

For a minute last night I thought I saw Ed dressed in lederhosens having fun. I cant be sure though, as a fog of biegeness descends on me whenever he gets screen time.

Today in the LIVE feeds, Ed is playing football with the errm the Toilet Group in the backyard. Isn't he worried this will get him dirty or upset the Boring group leader Jade.
Ed just gets p*ssed with Tim, because Tahan and Drew are aligned with Tim, and in Ed's eyes that is where he should be.

In the truth or dare game, he had to do a pole dance.

Instead of doing a pole dance, he showed everyone his dick.

Back