Skip to main content

Ed having fun

Yeha but he was only doing that because bb made him do it. He's never created fun, or said anything funny or interesting really.

yeah I was thinking he never really starts anything much fun especially by himself. BB often sets up the situation for him.
Matt and Ed did get fake married, and Matt and Ed organised the little sports competition for the HM's the week they were both nominated.

Haha I'm not sure exactly. [MENTION=30121]Dystopia[/MENTION] what does the cake mean?

That it's a lie? ;)

Ed doesn't need to have fun, I'll quote the great man "being entertaining only get's you so far", see being nice and standing up for the giws is what a worthy housemate does, not keeping audience attention or being interesting or fun, it's being moral, nice a man who... *bleh* sorry just vomited, couldn't keep that shit up.

I think he had fun with Matt and Caleb in the gym. And also he seemed to like kissing Jasmin.

I decided to take this as a challenge, and remembered when they played Shoulder Wars in the pool, and I *think* Ed was part of that, so tried to look it up on the OS. Then I found this one from the other day of Jade and Ed having a pillow fight before the eviction:

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/video/love?videoid=2731089318001

He *seems* to be enjoying himself

oh, and another, playing with Mr Clooney

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/video/lols?videoid=2728587397001

Thanks for taking the challenge. Ok he did crack one smile in the pillow fight. Conceded:eek:n smile (I am not as convinced he was having fun as filling in time - his words I think).

Second video (did you edit this in later...? Ok he was not exactly NOT having fun. But was he actually having fun? Either way) maybe let me revise the 'challenge' to demonstrations of Ed having fun when sober and in the company of humans..

Thanks for taking the challenge. Ok he did crack one smile in the pillow fight. Conceded:eek:n smile (I am not as convinced he was having fun as filling in time - his words I think).

Second video (did you edit this in later...? Ok he was not exactly NOT having fun. But was he actually having fun? Either way) maybe let me revise the 'challenge' to demonstrations of Ed having fun when sober and in the company of humans..

Bahahaha - yep, I edited later, I knew the jury would be out on the Mr Clooney one! It would take a fairly hard person to not have fun with a dog! I found one with him and Heidi skulling milk, but I decided people probably didn't want to see Heidi again ;)

That it's a lie? ;)

Ed doesn't need to have fun, I'll quote the great man "being entertaining only get's you so far", see being nice and standing up for the giws is what a worthy housemate does, not keeping audience attention or being interesting or fun, it's being moral, nice a man who... *bleh* sorry just vomited, couldn't keep that shit up.

It's a lie that I couldn't think of anything? :confused:

Hahaha "giws". I don't know why he even went on Big Brother in the first place. Was it all for the money? He doesn't seem to be interested in enjoying the experience.

Ooooooh. What did that pic even mean?

I was trying to inspire BBfan- went half way around the world to find an appropriate delicacy only to be snubbed.

Haha I'm not sure exactly. [MENTION=30121]Dystopia[/MENTION] what does the cake mean?
Well since the cake didn't do the trick I went all the way back and got you this

cr.jpg

Happy now? Gee, some women are soooo hard to please

I'm not sure what was intended but I now want cake .... And I still can't think of any fun things Ed has done! ......in fact I'm genuinely thinking now and I can't. I can think of fun stuff Matt did (recommending 30secs of monkey madness as example). Absolutely nothing comes to mind for Ed tho!!!??

And cake you shall have and bread and wine AND GAMES ;) the lions have been starved for three days...

lion.jpg

It's a lie that I couldn't think of anything? :confused:

Hahaha "giws". I don't know why he even went on Big Brother in the first place. Was it all for the money? He doesn't seem to be interested in enjoying the experience.

Haha, no "the cake is a lie" is an internet meme from a video game called Portal, i was just referencing it.

I was trying to inspire BBfan- went half way around the world to find an appropriate delicacy only to be snubbed.

Well since the cake didn't do the trick I went all the way back and got you this

cr.jpg

And cake you shall have and bread and wine AND GAMES ;) the lions have been starved for three days...

lion.jpg

What the heck is that? Cicadas? Haha

Ed having fun
Well this question is a tricky one!
There was this one time at BB house.......nah sorry that was me making fun of Ediot

The cake was fine. Slightly confusing but fine. It didn't actually bug me at all. Just seeking clarification as ever, in the same way I am seeking clarification for Ed's appearance on BB. (A few examples excepted, not hugely convinced he is having Fun). MUST be for the money. Have they got themselves n trouble somehow?

It surely can't be for 'the experience'/'the social experiment'????

cr.jpg

Thank you, I really did try to think of times that Ed has had fun but I couldn't think of any and that cake didn't help, it only made me think of the fact that I don't like cream. And what are those in the second picture? Wasps and leaves? How is that in any way related to Ed?! You confuse me sometimes.
Haha, no "the cake is a lie" is an internet meme from a video game called Portal, i was just referencing it.

Oh oops, haha I have played Portal once or twice but not for a while.

Well I can remember Tim once saying that he was fun in regards to something - but can't remember what the details were. And last weekend Drew said he was fun building the fort to sleep in outside - but then the next morning he was not fun anymore. That's about it I think.

Haha! Just goes to show I'm pretty clueless about these things. I thought [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] was a lady, but he's a he. A few others I got wrong too. Don't know why. Anywho... Ignore me ... Moving right along.

What the heck is that? Cicadas? Haha
I haven't got a clue... the friendly street vendor assured me that NO woman has ever managed to desist consuming these delicacies. Then he started babbling about aphrodisiacal properties at which point he lost me... naturally - I am only aquainted with wholesome foods such as cakes, chocolates, fried pork belly and the occasional 'chicken wing'.

Oh, Ed the banana man, remember? He appeared quite content once he had escaped from the DR - he practically flew through the compound, elated, convinced there weren't any nasty bananas hidden anywhere.

Back