Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Yes! Very excited about this.

I don't want to stumble on it on the internet and go "who?" but I guess that's the way it will happen, we won't get a live reveal in Australia.

Yeah, unlike the big Peter Capaldi reveal a few years ago!

I'm just so glad it's finally here (almost)

...not to rain on anyone's parade but I was hoping for an older companion this time around... don't get me wrong... she's probably going to be great... but yet another 'pretty young thing' accompanying him around the Universe yet again?... it's going to look like The Doctor is a 'pervy old man' that surrounds himself with young ladies to make himself feel young soon if this trend doesn't stop...

...not that Donna Tate was 'old' (47) but someone her age upwards would've been better in my books just for a change... I suppose it could've been worse though... for example... having a precocious obnoxious school-kid mouthing off every 5 minutes... (that would've done my head in to be honest) so I should be thankful for small mercies I guess...

...my only hope now is that he has more than just the one Companion this time around... perhaps another two even... make Captain Jack Harkness one of them and another one in his or her 50's or 60's or whatever... and make them 'a Ginger!' will you?... just for a change 'The Moff'... just for a change!...

...or why not an alien that we haven't met yet in the Whoniverse?... (just not any from 'The Paternoster Gang'... anything but them please!)... it's time for someone/something different 'The Moff'... please let there be more Companions this time around... anyhow... as I said... Pearl Mackie is probably going to be great but my "Whoie sense' is telling me that she might not be enough to make up for Clara's demise to carry the show on her own... just saying... but good luck to her... I hope that it works for her...

...I can't wait for the next episodes... I do hope that Carol Anne Ford makes a reappearance as Susan in her old age this season... that would be so good to see... actually... what if she was one of the older companions?... now THAT would make my day!... I can only hope I guess eh?... lol!... cheers.

..not that Donna Tate was 'old' (47) but someone her age upwards

...^^^^... aw nuts!... that should've read... 'Donna Noble' of course :egg::facepalm::redface::shy::(:bang::rolleyes:... (I'm sure that 'Catherine Noble' would've been pissed off with that eh?... :whistling:;) lol!)... sorry Catherine!... Catherine Tate that is... I'm such a nuff nuff at times... I really am... cheers.

lol, I was about to correct "Donna Tate", good save Mr Sticky ;)

Same here @inumeenu . I'm not unhappy with the new companion. No alarm bells are going off, I'm sure we'll get used to her. From the preview she seems like a combination of Rose & Martha with a touch of Donna's cheekiness, but nothing like Clara or Amy, so it might work.

...one person in that article said... "The new companion looks like River and Martha mixed together, she sounds like Rose and is a bit sassy like Nine. PERFECT."... I tend to agree with all of this but whether she's a 'perfect' Companion I will have to wait and see I guess... cheers.

...Ace was one Companion character that I truly couldn't stand... she was such a terrible actress (whoever she was)... I sure hope that Pearl is nothing like her... I really do... cheers.

:(

Ace_asskickery_motivation_by_Wickedfeylady.jpg

Back