Skip to main content

Doctor Who

I love Capaldi and wish he would do 3 more series, almost bought The Thick of It the other day, I just love his acting and have done since he was a kid in that old Scottish movie about a small town being mined

I like these ABC fans doing Doctor stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1498388272][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you reverse Mondasians? I don't know anything about these sock faces

I like these ABC fans doing Doctor stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1498388272][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you reverse Mondasians? I don't know anything about these sock faces
Sadly, I doubt it. I can't bare think of her as a cyberman. All that talk about keeping her alive seemed ominous, and it was. Hopefully Moffat finds a way to bring her back, give us something happy. Companions don't completely die ... except Adric (and I'm still not over that)

This episode made me think of Clara the Dalek, and she is still out there and has a Missy connection
Pop back in Clara and fix Bill or something

Bill as a girl in next weeks clip, and it looks so awesome. See ya next week, big Bang to calm me down now, cheers

I thought it was brilliant. And I don't believe Bill is dead, she can't be. It would be a too downbeat ending for a season, Missy will be instrumental in bringing her back next week.

Could the Doctor use some of his regeneration energy to bring Bill back? Or maybe, as they said on Whovians, it's all a simulation.
Certainly her "death" seemed surreal. Humans can't really get a hole punched through them without a bit of blood & guts.

...this post is pretty big and I've gone over the 10,00 word limit again lol... so it'll be in two parts or whatever I guess?... lol!... here is part 1...

...so it's the 2nd last episode eh?... bummer!... I hope that Peter is with us to the very last episode and doesn't go in this one... I'll be gutted if he's leaving for good... I thought that he'd stay forever when he first took on the role... it'll be so sad to watch his final episode... (I still think that he's actually staying for some weird reason... or is it just wishful thinking?)... anyhow... enough of my moaning and groaning about it... on with the episode...

...aw shit!... we're losing him at the beginning of the show already???... give us a break will ya Moffatt?... jeez!... at least let us enjoy him a bit longer can you?... I so hate Moffatt as the show runner... thank god that he's finally going... (and sadly taking everyone except Nardole with him by the looks of it... thanks for destroying the show on your way out you twonk!... what?... couldn't your ego cope with letting someone else play with your toys eh?)...

..."hello... I'm Doctor Who!" says Missy... (I wish)... haha!... I so love Missy's dismissive attitude towards Bill and Nardole lol!... The Doctor's 'pets' as she always calls them lol!... (I'm so going to miss her too when she goes too... Moffatt you bastard!)... huh?... is his 'REAL' name 'Doctor Who?'... no way!... jeez!... Missy's in fine form with ridiculing Bill and Nardole isn't she?... lol!... I so love the way that Missy worked out that there was only one pilot on the ship by the way all of the monitors were pointing to one focal point... well done Missy!...

...Tegan from 'Whovians' will be happy... she's got a Blue man in this episode lol!... so... The Doctor has finally referred to himself as being 'Doctor Who'... is that a first?... I seem to think that it is... does anyone know for sure?... holy crap!... Bill is being killed yet again??????... how many times is that this series?... 5-6 times????... jeez!... they don't give the poor girl an easy run do they?... if the rumours are true that Pearl Mackie is going too then I can understand as to why she left lol!... that's a bloody big hole too!... why isn't The Doctor upset that Bill has just been killed?... he's showing no emotions whatsoever?... it MUST be just a simulation or something for him not to react I'm guessing?...

View attachment 52967

...oh hang on... was that a flashback or something?... The Doctor and Bill are talking now... was that just a test run simulation then?... "we take The Tardis out for a spin and look for distress signals"... hmmmmm!... interesting...

...The Doctor finally calls Missy 'his friend!'... he states... "she was my man crush back then... I think that she was a man back then... I'm fairly sure that I was too!... it was a long time ago"... so!... The Doctor has been a female before then?... (are they preparing us to have a female Doctor for the next regeneration then?... I'll be pissed off if they do if it's anyone else apart from Michelle Gomez that's for sure!)... so while he was either male or female did he have an intimate gay relationship with The Master as I insinuated in my last post I wonder?...

...The Doctor and The Master had made a pact that they would see every Star in the Universe together when they were together... that sounds like a pact that young lovers would make together to me... just saying... "look at that face!... he's showing emotion!... can I take a 'selfie'?" says Nardole after seeing The Doctor's face while talking about Missy/The Master lol!... funny as!...

..."promise me one thing... you'll never let me be killed okay?"... Bill says to The Doctor... huh?... why would she say that now?... after all of the other times that's she died this series?... (something's bound to happen now isn't it?... it's like the stock standard plot where a character mentions his family or that he 's going to marry someone after a mission... they ALWAYS die as we've talked about before lol!... so Pearl IS leaving the show as was rumoured ages ago too then?... so with Capaldi/Gomez and Mackie leaving what's next?... is The Tardis going too ffs?... does Moffatt want to totally destroy our favourite show on his way out or something?... what an arsehole!...

...back to The Doctor talking with Bill and telling her just how fragile human beings are... "you pop like balloons!..."... lol!... now back to the 'simulation'?... "wait for me... wait for me!" The Doctor whispers to Bill through a closed door... is that him using Telepathy?... bwahahaha!... Missy just called the Blue man a 'smurf'!... lol!... funny as!... oh wow!... when the 'smurf' was threatening The Doctor with the gun I'm POSITIVE that Missy just said the line "HONEY... listen to him!"... I'm so positive that she just did... it's at the 14:50 mark... can someone check it out to see if I heard that right please?...

...okay... so Bill is alive again now?... "full conversion isn't necessary"... says the surgeon... "but it will be in time"... she falls back to sleep and then awakens to "pain... pain... pain" being said over and over again... instead of 'Operating Room' the sign says 'Conversion Room"... this is most likely the 'Mondassian Cybermen' episode that... oh I've just remembered from the promo from last week... it is!... I'd forgotten about that lol!... that raggedy old guy that didn't give Bill away reminds me of 'Fagan' from 'Oliver Twist' lol!... so who is this dude?... just the lacky to the nurse?... and just why is he helping Bill instead of dobbing her in I wonder?...

...bwhahaha!... "the 'good tea' will prepare you for the horror to come" says Fagan... "what horror?" asks Bill... "mainly the tea!"... lololol!... funny as!... so bill has a new shiny mechanical heart then?... that should be an interesting scenario when she walks through Airport scanners eh?... lol!... or... is this still a simulation?... I've lost track now...

...The Doctor /Missy and Nardole are just standing still on the monitor because they're at the top of the ship whereas Bill and Fagan are at the bottom of the Spaceship and are in 'normal' time... I like that scenario... she's been there weeks/months apparently... meanwhile on the top deck The Doctor has figured out what's happening... back to Bill and Fagan... Bill's told by the rather plump nurse that if she leaves the bottom deck that she's on then the mechanical heart stops and kills her... great way to keep a slave eh?... Bill's now mopping floors...

...hmmmmm!... is Fagan the John Simm's Master in diguise?... I get the feeling that it is but it 's most likely that I'm wrong as per usual lol!... the only reason that I say that is because I see no other reason as to why this Fagan guy is in the episode at all to be honest... he's playing a sort of 'nothing' character to me at least... anyhow... moving on... "don't change the channel!"... lol!... funny one Bill...

...so!... this is the Mondassian Cybermen episode then...
... and... great visuals of the wrecked city there eh?... cheers. (end of part 1)

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
...and... here is Part 2...

...so Fagan tells Bill that conversion to a Cyberman is permanent then?... well there we have that question answered too eh?... that definitely has to be John Simm's Master as Fagan because he's so easily condoning people being converted into Mondassian Cybermen... it just HAS to be... aw man!... that look of pure evil on Missy's face as she was entering that lift was just pure gold wasn't it?... wow!!!!!... it was a tad bit 'Hannibal Lecter' for a couple of seconds there lol!...

evil-missy.gif

...so Bill's been with Fagan for YEARS now... "you are like a ... like a MOTHER to me!" Fagan says... "definitely not... your mother!" replies Bill... "or an aunt!"... replies Fagan lol!... straight after he tells her "when you hug me it hurts my heart" Fagan confides to Bill... "aaaaaw! sweeeeet!..."... she says... "no... the metal on your chest digs right into me!"... Fagan replies... bwahahahaha!... funny as!...

...oh shit!... Bill is going to be fully converted into a Cyberman now!... surely The Doctor will turn up in time to rescue her?... he normally does... oh hello... Fagan is sneaking up behind Missy... he doesn't want to take her on lol!... Fagan is John Simm's Master I'm sure of it now... so he's been watching Missy for a while eh?... The Doctor has just fallen in that the patients are all humans that have been converted into Mondassian Cybermen now... one approaches him...

...it's revealed that he Planet below is actually Mondas... home of the Cybermen... Fagan tells Missy that she wouldn't be so 'self destructive' if she shot Fagan so it IS John Simm's Master as I thought!... it HAS to be!... and... IT IS!!!!!!!... woohoo!... John is my most favourite Master of all time... I'm so happy that he's back on the show!... I so hope that it's for a few seasons and not just for a couple of episodes... I so do... haha!... the look on Missy's face when she saw The Master reveal his face lol!... well the Master is there so now it needs Michelle to die and regenerate in the image of The Doctor when Capaldi 's Doctor 'dies' and my theory is correct!... (hold back those spray bottles for now peoples) lol!...

..."I AM BILL POTTS!"... the Mondassian Cyberman tells The Doctor... REALLY?... REALLY Moffatt?... so Bill hasn't been dragged through the meat grinder enough for you this season what with her various murders and all?... so killing Clara last season was just a 'warm up' for Bill this season was it old son?... sheesh!... give the girl a break ffs!... that scene was hardly a surprise for me... the way that Pearl's character has been treated by Moffatt this season is nothing short of disgusting to me at least... moving on...

i am bill potts.jpg

...what a brilliant ending to the show with this shot eh?... next weeks episode looks really good too and I loved this shot in particular from the promo...

boom.gif

...hahaha!... that's bloody brilliant!... but sadly Capaldi 'leaves' next week and as I said earlier... I'm going to be totally gutted if he does... Missy too which is a kick in the guts also... but anyway... what a truly fabulous episode this week... I loved it!... (except for what's happened to Bill yet again this week) but I'll move on regardless... it's so good to see John Simm again... he's a brilliant addition to the show although?... will he carry it off in future episodes without Capaldi/Gomez and Mackie next year?... (what the fuck are you doing to us Moffat?)... the show IS going to keep The Tardis at least isn't it?... sorry about the mini rant about Bill's treatment peoples but sometimes... cheers.

...for some reason or another the images in the first post didn't work and it was too late for me to edit it because 10 minutes had elapsed so here are the images... the first is Bill with a dirty great big hole in her from being shot by the Blue 'smurf' man...

Untitled-1.jpg

...this reminded me of the clowns that you put balls into at an amusement park lol...

a.gif

...and these are the shots of the desolated city that I spoke about...

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

...sorry about the stuff up... cheers.

...The Doctor finally calls Missy 'his friend!'... he states... "she was my man crush back then... I think that she was a man back then... I'm fairly sure that I was too!... it was a long time ago"... so!... The Doctor has been a female before then?... (are they preparing us to have a female Doctor for the next regeneration then?... I'll be pissed off if they do if it's anyone else apart from Michelle Gomez that's for sure!)... so while he was either male or female did he have an intimate gay relationship with The Master as I insinuated in my last post I wonder?...

It's open for interpretation isn't it? You could be right, but the way I read it was, the Doctor doesn't really think about differences between genders in the same way Missy doesn't see humans as anything but pets. So the Doctor *thinks* he was a man, but can't be sure. Maybe all Time Lords are gender fluid?

well I didn't guess Razor was the Master, fooled me

...I only just realised it towards near the end of the episode so I was quite happy about that... although as I said... Fagan seemed to be a 'nothing' character to me so I was a tad bit suspicious... but only a tad...

Missy was her theatrical best in this ep

...yes wasn't she what?... especially in that shot I posted with her 'Hannibal Lecterism' when those lift doors were closing lol!...

evil-missy.gif

why didn't the Doctor just grab the gun when he was that close, and why did the blue guy have to kill Bill, they were going to take her and leave anyway

...yeah the Blue 'smurf' killed Bill and The Doctor wasn't even pissed off with him... I didn't understand as to why he wasn't either... that's why it makes me think that the whole episode was a simulation again somehow... I dunno really...

oh, the inclusion of the emotion inhibitor was so clever, it is such a well planned genesis of the cybermen ... truly horrible

...yes that really is gruesome isn't it?... a great reason for the Genesis indeed...

Blue was stupid, why does he care if they come? No threat to him.
Doctor was kind of slow and weak maybe from his falling apart/glow

...exactly kxk!... it just didn't seem right did it?... I was thinking the same at the time... strange indeed...

hate seeing the regeneration starting, too sad

...I know exactly how you feel my friend... but I still think that it's all a ruse for some reason...

I love Capaldi and wish he would do 3 more series, almost bought The Thick of It the other day, I just love his acting and have done since he was a kid in that old Scottish movie about a small town being mined

...the emotions that he has on his face in a single shot usually speaks about 5 pages of a script... he is such a brilliant actor...

I agree with Rove, it totally feels like Moffat is burning the show to the ground ... but I trust that he will leave us with some hope, hard to see what it could be though

...I haven't seen 'Whovians' yet but I was saying the same sort of thing in my posts above... I touched upon the fact that his massive ego wouldn't allow him to let go of his 'toys' for others to play with... and that's what I think that it boils down to sadly for us... I so loathe Moffatt for doing this to us... I really do...

...in the post above I wrote "...so Fagan tells Bill that conversion to a Cyberman is permanent then?... well there we have that question answered too eh?"... so no... they can't... if Bill is to be saved then they need to still be in a simulation of what's happening I guess?...

We will miss him so much, it feels like he hadn't finished yet

...that's right.. after a whole first series of Capaldi's Doctor 'learning' to be The Doctor we've only really had two seasons of him being The Doctor that we all know now really haven't we?... we've been ripped off in my books...

Sadly, I doubt it. I can't bare think of her as a cyberman. All that talk about keeping her alive seemed ominous, and it was. Hopefully Moffat finds a way to bring her back, give us something happy. Companions don't completely die ... except Adric (and I'm still not over that)

...as I said above... she can only survive if they're all still in a simulation from what I can see at least...

I guessed it pretty early, but it was a very convincing make-up job and characterisation.

...I totally agree... Simm did a terrific job as that character but as I said above... I thought that his character was a 'nothing' character... he seemed to have no purpose in the story up until his massive reveal at the end to me... that's the only way that I clued up to it being him under that disguise and even then it was close to the end... well done you on picking it early though Meglos...

I thought it was brilliant. And I don't believe Bill is dead, she can't be. It would be a too downbeat ending for a season, Missy will be instrumental in bringing her back next week.

......I so hope that you are right here my friend... I don't want Capaldi/Missy or Bill to be dying/dead or leaving... but we all seem to forget... Moffatt's leaving and he intends to kill the show on the way out altogether because of his massive ego... no him... no show... afterall... look what he did to 'Torchwood' when he got bored with it and decided not to bother with it anymore... it looks like 'Class' has had it happen to them too... it'll be the same when he gets bored with 'Sherlock'... you mark my words... cheers.

Back