Skip to main content

Doctor Who

About your last bit - the Doctor did not agree Bill would find any Romans, and he was basically right, all she found were a handful ready to hang their hopes on anything, Bill is savior to them -
Doctor has companions wander off a LOT in old Who....less in NuWho but they all do it, CURIOSITY is what companions are made of

...righteo... enough of the episode... I HAVE A THEORY!!!!!... (get the squirt bottles ready)... in the post above I touched upon a possible shared 'experience' between The Doctor and The Master in times gone past... that really would explain the sexual tension between them as I said above... what do you all think?... yes or no?... and... I have yet another theory on something else that has just come to my mind...

...we're apparently losing both Capaldi and Missy after this run from what has been said right?... Michelle Gomez has categorically stated that we lose Missy forever after this year but (this is where my theory kicks in)...

...what if Missy 'dies' and then regenerates as John Simm's Master because it has been said that the Time Lords usually take on a face from sometime in their past to regenerate as... (as they explained Capaldi's re-introduction back into the show as The Doctor remember?)...so!... Missy regenerates as John Simm's Master right?... so here's my MAIN theory folks!...

...what if Capaldi's Doctor dies after having him slowly 'die' all season and then he regenerates and MICHELLE GOMEZ is the next Doctor Who and instead of being evil anymore she is now the good Doctor that we've all come to love and cherish???????... yes... I saying right her right that MICHELLE GOMEZ is going to be our next Doctor Who!... how are them apples folks?...

...I've ALWAYS made a big song and dance about how I would be so disgusted that if they had a woman as The Doctor and would never accept it... BUT!... if it was MICHELLE GOMEZ that was made the first ever Doctor then I would love and embrace it for sure!... there I've said it!... so what do you all think?... do I get squirted or not?... lol!... cheers.

I actually love that theory. Michelle Gomez has said that she's putting Missy to rest. She has not said she wouldn't continue as another character. *ducks from spray bottle*

Mr Sticky, I also agree with your feeling that the boy & girl at the start, and Kar and Lucius, are connected, perhaps even a reincarnation of the same people.

...what if Capaldi's Doctor dies after having him slowly 'die' all season and then he regenerates and MICHELLE GOMEZ is the next Doctor Who and instead of being evil anymore she is now the good Doctor that we've all come to love and cherish???????... yes... I saying right her right that MICHELLE GOMEZ is going to be our next Doctor Who!... how are them apples folks?...

...that should actually read as "yes... I'm saying right here right now that Michelle Gomez is going to be our next Doctor"... I was having a brain snap while writing that because of my sudden revelation lol!... I guess that I was a tad bit excited about the idea lol!... and...

...just little back up to my theory... why is The Doctor trying to train Missy to be 'nice' now?... does he have an inkling that this event is about to be happening and he's trying to get Bill and Nardole to accept her as the future regeneration of himself in her image perhaps?... and...

...when John Simm's Master says "how about a kiss?"... is that because The Doctor is in female form as Missy's regeneration image now?... THERE!... I've got you all on board with my theory now haven't I surely?... lol!... cheers.

Nope
I love Missy almost as much as Capt Jack - that is a lot....but I am inclined to follow Adam Whovian's theory more than yours @Mr Stickyfingers , Missy turns into Simms is more likely.
And why does he want her to be good - you are having a brain melt, the Doctor always wants everyone to be the best version of themselves possible, and especially his old friend and 2nd last time lord.

These magnificent scenes between Gomez & Capaldi, they are DW at it's most wonderful, they both deserve to win every accolade there is.

And boy, if only she had been River, i could have loved River done by Gomez, even saying sweetie

Missy can't turn into John Simm though, I'm pretty sure they will appear together. I wonder if it is set earlier in Simm's timeline, before he turned into that stupid high speed terminator thing, which almost ruined the character for me to be honest.

Or after he stopped being the high speed terminator thing. I also wonder if we'll find out how Simm regenerated into Gomez. So many possibilities, it's very exciting.

...what if Missy 'dies' and then regenerates as John Simm's Master because it has been said that the Time Lords usually take on a face from sometime in their past to regenerate as... (as they explained Capaldi's re-introduction back into the show as The Doctor remember?)...so!... Missy regenerates as John Simm's Master right?... so here's my MAIN theory folks!...

...I've just received a newsletter from the BBC Doctor Who website that I subscribed to and have just read this... from this website below...

http://www.doctorwho.tv/whats-new/v...t&utm_campaign=DWTV_NEWSLETTER_19062017_NONUK

Doctor Who Series 10: Next Time – World Enough And Time
Tags: Series 10, Featured, World Enough and Time, Missy, The Master, Cybermen

Doctor Who Series 10 continues to air across the world and we now have the 'Next Time' preview of Episode 11, World Enough And Time.

Check out the synopsis and preview below.

World Enough And Time
Written by Steven Moffat

Friendship drives the Doctor into the rashest decision of his life. Trapped on a giant spaceship, caught in the event horizon of a black hole, he witnesses the death of someone he is pledged to protect. Is there any way he can redeem his mistake?

Are events already out of control? For once, time is the Time Lord’s enemy…

Doctor Who Series 10: Ep 11, World Enough And Time airs from June 24, 2017

...in that article above 'The Moff' actually states... "he witnesses the death of someone he is pledged to protect. Is there any way he can redeem his mistake?"... so he witnesses the death of Missy obviously so it has to be her that regenerates into John Simm's Master right?... Michelle has categorically stated that Missy is definitely not returning remember?... so she HAS to regenerate as him from what I can see...

...as we all know... Capaldi is apparently 'leaving' the show... (I still think that he won't for some reason... it's all a ruse I suspect)... but if he does... then could it be because he 'sacrifices' himself in order to let Michelle Gomez regenerate as The Doctor himself?... it sort of fits into my theory with a wibbly wobbly timey wimey twist of sorts from what I can see... and from the clues that The Moff has given us then couldn't it still be a possibility?... or is it just my insane babblings from too much wishful thinking?... as I said... it's a wibbly wobbly timey wimey thing from the depths of my obviously feeble brain lol!... cheers.

Nope
I love Missy almost as much as Capt Jack - that is a lot....but I am inclined to follow Adam Whovian's theory more than yours @Mr Stickyfingers , Missy turns into Simms is more likely.
And why does he want her to be good - you are having a brain melt, the Doctor always wants everyone to be the best version of themselves possible, and especially his old friend and 2nd last time lord.

These magnificent scenes between Gomez & Capaldi, they are DW at it's most wonderful, they both deserve to win every accolade there is.

And boy, if only she had been River, i could have loved River done by Gomez, even saying sweetie

...and what a better reason would there be for Capaldi's Doctor to regenerate into Michelle Gomez to show the new 'Master' (ex Missy) what she could have been?... the good side of herself... just saying lol!...

Missy can't turn into John Simm though, I'm pretty sure they will appear together. I wonder if it is set earlier in Simm's timeline, before he turned into that stupid high speed terminator thing, which almost ruined the character for me to be honest.

...yes... again that fits into my theory Meglos... if John Simm is now The Master and Michelle has regenerated into The Doctor then there you have it... both John Simm and Michelle appearing together!... tadaaaaah!... lol!... cheers.

Happy Doctor Day - woohoo, here we go on the big finale 2-part ride, and it's almost like RTD days, when every finale was EXCITING and mysterious.....and secret...

DITTO
Sooooooooooooooo good, sooooooooooooo scary
This going to be a wild finale
I was guessing it was Voldermort inside old dude, literally thought it was Feines in there, and ooo Doctor is regen glowing, Gomez & Simms & Capaldi - fireworks on screen coming

why didn't the Doctor just grab the gun when he was that close, and why did the blue guy have to kill Bill, they were going to take her and leave anyway

Back