Skip to main content

Dear Channel Nine...

Maybe just possibly when the current repeats of Star Trek TNG are over once more, we NOT go back to watching Voyager once again, but instead get to see DS9 this time?...
Just download the lot. I have them all. Well, I deleted the bad eps from TNG S1 & 2 (that's most of them!), but I have TNG, VOY, DS9, ENT and now DIS.

Dear channel 9,

Maybe just possibly when the current repeats of Star Trek TNG are over once more, we NOT go back to watching Voyager once again, but instead get to see DS9 this time?...

Yeah ok ok, I'm a Trekkie...

Just download the lot. I have them all. Well, I deleted the bad eps from TNG S1 & 2 (that's most of them!), but I have TNG, VOY, DS9, ENT and now DIS.

...haha!... two things... I'm a Trekkie too and... thank god that this thread has turned a page and that I do not have to see that idiotic photo of Karl Stiffynodick anymore lol!... cheers.

Dear channel 9,

Yeah ok ok, I'm a Trekkie...

Deaf ears I guess, or channel 9 doesn’t read this forum... they just started bloody Voyager again from season 1 episode 1... :/

I think that he has got away with things for too long. Channel 9 needs to stand up to the crap he thinks he's entitled to deliver. Would Lisa come back to 9?

I think that he has got away with things for too long. Channel 9 needs to stand up to the crap he thinks he's entitled to deliver. Would Lisa come back to 9?

...I'm really hoping that she's smart enough not to Fiona... they treated her like dirt while she was there... Channel 9's 'old boys club' attitude will not ever change and they will just continue treating their female stars like second class citizens (in my opinion anyway)... I love Georgie Gardner and she is being so underused in regards to her talents by them too... the fact that she apparently continues to outshine that imbecile on all occasions (from what I've been told and have read before now because I never watch anything on Channel 9 if I can help it) shows to me that Georgie deserves so much better... she should migrate to Channel 10 too if she gets the opportunity...

...Karl's humongous over-inflated ego has finally been his downfall at last... that interview with the Dalai Lama was so disgusting and not once during it did he show any respect towards him either and when he told that 'joke' to him and got the Dalai's answer it was quite evident from Karl's reaction that he was shown up for it...

...that Uber conversation between Karl and his equally slimy-arsed brother in which they spoke nastily about Georgie etc shows just how low and contemptible that they both really are... his brother should go too to make a clean sweep altogether as far as I'm concerned... the fact that Karl fronted up two pathetically bad shows called 'The Verdict' and 'This Time Next Year' which were such pathetically bad failures mainly due to his total lack of credibility with the viewing public then surely this really should the final death knock for him (and hopefully his brother too) at last?... if he isn't sacked this time we are stuck with the mongrel brothers forever methinks!... they need to go... and Lisa... please don't ever go back to them... you've finally escaped the clutches of the Channel 9 old boys club cult... stay away dear lady... oh!... and by the way... Channel 9 I still hate your guts!... cheers.

Looks like that other Channel 9 boys club stalwart Sam Newman might finally be going as well.

Reactions: kxk
...um... Channel 9... have you dumped Karl Stiffynodick yet?... I'm growing impatient now... I want to laugh hysterically when you finally wipe that moron off our screens forever... **strums fingers**... and by the way... Channel 9 I still hate your guts!... cheers.

Back