Dear Channel Nine...

Fiona

Good point!
Did Tim Gilbert leave on his own accord, or was he launched, too?
Also thought Richard Wilkins days were numbered, but it looks like he's hanging on by a thread.
I am under the impression that Richard is being retained but in a slightly different capacity. As for Tim, I'm not sure. I for one quite liked him and would've liked to see him for a longer period without Karl. I am not a Deb fan. I have found her to be a tad cloying and leans in to her co host which is very annoying to watch. Invades their space. Tony Jones is a numpty. I admit to not really watching them at great length. I've converted to the ABC.

February

I am under the impression that Richard is being retained but in a slightly different capacity. As for Tim, I'm not sure. I for one quite liked him and would've liked to see him for a longer period without Karl. I am not a Deb fan. I have found her to be a tad cloying and leans in to her co host which is very annoying to watch. Invades their space. Tony Jones is a numpty. I admit to not really watching them at great length. I've converted to the ABC.
Funnily enough I quite liked Tim, too. He was great at the petrol give away section.
I don't like TJ. I remember once my partner complained to Ch9 about a comment he made referring to Scots been cheap, we've never liked him since. His face annoys me!

Fiona

Funnily enough I quite liked Tim, too. He was great at the petrol give away section.
I don't like TJ. I remember once my partner complained to Ch9 about a comment he made referring to Scots been cheap, we've never liked him since. His face annoys me!
He looks smug. Has he relocated to Sydney?

oddjob

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster
Channel 9 thread. Abc thread.
Dont matter.
T. Jones's are the nadir of "journalism"
Tony Jones will leave Q&A at the end of the year.

https://www.theage.com.au/entertain...ng-overseas-for-new-role-20190204-p50vk7.html

The ABC's announcement doesn't just have ramifications for Four Corners. Fellow Monday night program Q&A will also get a slight makeover, because Ferguson is married to Q&A host Tony Jones.

It is understood Jones will join Ferguson in Beijing from 2020, resulting in the first changing of the guard in the program's 11-year history. However, it's expected he will still front the show on some occasions.