Skip to main content

Dear Channel Nine...

Maybe he was waiting for Karl to go.
Good point!
Did Tim Gilbert leave on his own accord, or was he launched, too?
Also thought Richard Wilkins days were numbered, but it looks like he's hanging on by a thread.

Good point!
Did Tim Gilbert leave on his own accord, or was he launched, too?
Also thought Richard Wilkins days were numbered, but it looks like he's hanging on by a thread.
I am under the impression that Richard is being retained but in a slightly different capacity. As for Tim, I'm not sure. I for one quite liked him and would've liked to see him for a longer period without Karl. I am not a Deb fan. I have found her to be a tad cloying and leans in to her co host which is very annoying to watch. Invades their space. Tony Jones is a numpty. I admit to not really watching them at great length. I've converted to the ABC.

I am under the impression that Richard is being retained but in a slightly different capacity. As for Tim, I'm not sure. I for one quite liked him and would've liked to see him for a longer period without Karl. I am not a Deb fan. I have found her to be a tad cloying and leans in to her co host which is very annoying to watch. Invades their space. Tony Jones is a numpty. I admit to not really watching them at great length. I've converted to the ABC.
Funnily enough I quite liked Tim, too. He was great at the petrol give away section.
I don't like TJ. I remember once my partner complained to Ch9 about a comment he made referring to Scots been cheap, we've never liked him since. His face annoys me!

Funnily enough I quite liked Tim, too. He was great at the petrol give away section.
I don't like TJ. I remember once my partner complained to Ch9 about a comment he made referring to Scots been cheap, we've never liked him since. His face annoys me!
He looks smug. Has he relocated to Sydney?

Channel 9 thread. Abc thread.
Dont matter.
T. Jones's are the nadir of "journalism"

Tony Jones will leave Q&A at the end of the year.

https://www.theage.com.au/entertain...ng-overseas-for-new-role-20190204-p50vk7.html

The ABC's announcement doesn't just have ramifications for Four Corners. Fellow Monday night program Q&A will also get a slight makeover, because Ferguson is married to Q&A host Tony Jones.

It is understood Jones will join Ferguson in Beijing from 2020, resulting in the first changing of the guard in the program's 11-year history. However, it's expected he will still front the show on some occasions.

Dear Channel 9,
I am so excited about this, I cannot stop quaking....well more like shuddering, actually.

Karl Stefanovic’s return to TV confirmed for Monday August 12
Nine has confirmed that Karl Stefanovic will return to TV on Mondays beginning August 12. That’s when the series he hosts, This Time Nerxt Year, will return for its second season.

The new season again featires people from across Australia pledging to change their lives by “this time next year” – whether it is to overcome a setback, find love, reunite with a relative or even achieve a world record. Then the result of each year-long story will be revealed in an instant.

Hosted by Stefanovic, many of the stories take unexpected turns over the course of the year, and some of the physical transformations are significant.
More

Dear Channel 9,
I am so excited about this, I cannot stop quaking....well more like shuddering, actually.

Karl Stefanovic’s return to TV confirmed for Monday August 12
Nine has confirmed that Karl Stefanovic will return to TV on Mondays beginning August 12. That’s when the series he hosts, This Time Nerxt Year, will return for its second season.

The new season again featires people from across Australia pledging to change their lives by “this time next year” – whether it is to overcome a setback, find love, reunite with a relative or even achieve a world record. Then the result of each year-long story will be revealed in an instant.

Hosted by Stefanovic, many of the stories take unexpected turns over the course of the year, and some of the physical transformations are significant.
More
He was on Triple M Melbourne last week and they were all fawning over him. I wonder how many people really like him or just toe the party line and put up with him. At least he's not on our screens as much as he was. That's a good thing. Now to minimise Scott Cam.

Yeah, first ep next week of This Time Next Year....this time last year...

source.gif

I'm baaaaack!
200.gif
🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to happen for continuity, though would have been funny to have him turn into Deborah Knight as he walked across the stage. If this does get a third run it'll be interesting to see if Karl is back with it.

Had to happen for continuity, though would have been funny to have him turn into Deborah Knight as he walked across the stage. If this does get a third run it'll be interesting to see if Karl is back with it.
I was thinking in the middle of the night at work, if he's only on tv once a year for this, which I don't watch, it's slightly acceptable, but not really. I am surprised that people want to see something that's so soppy and a year in between viewing. Now to have the Block on once a year or preferably never. It's a juggernaut though. How many years on are the sites still looking good. The houses in Richmond look slightly ordinary and the vertical garden in South Melbourne didn't last long.

Dear Channel Nine (A.K.A. Foolish creatures),

Have call and win on more often to help us cleanse our cultural souls. Preferably hosted by Queen Ali.

And show Stargazing for any insomniacs out there.

Reepbot.

...This Time Next Year I intend to fully recover from my stroke and go back on the show to punch the living shit outta Karl Stiffynodick... I just love the way that he pretends to give a shit and care so much about his poor victims oops!... I mean... guests... I thought that Karl was a Z grade so-called Journalist... not a Z grade Actor...what a Twonk!... cheers.

Back