Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

I think I'm more offended that they think we are this stupid to not take notice, but they win anyways, because somehow they think me watching is me accepting they can do this. And well they are not completely wrong because I can't stop watching. But I sure as hell will complain!

I think they like taking the Mickey out of us at times, so I do wonder whether they have a laugh at us whinging.

Btw, love your avatar ;)

I have thought more than once that maybe we’re the social experiment, and that BB staff have their own forums, with threads commenting on us (the viewers) and our reaction to their trolling.

Kidding :D

(…or am I… O_O )

I must apologise. I got a little carried away with the cats last night. I got swept up in the frenzy of it all. :(

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29995-1376757636-0.gif

If the housemates weren’t wearing coloured lanyards, I have no doubt we wouldn’t have even been told it was ’15 hours earlier’. It was so pieced together - eg in one scene we saw Travis and Cat wearing purple, and later Cat was shown sipping wine in the circle 'thingy' wearing green. I wonder if they’re regretting the lanyard decision now (especially if there are more swaps to come) – and have realised ‘crap we didn’t think this through.’ Haha. A bit like the content levels of their replacement shakes giving away that we were seeing things out of order. :rolleyes:
I'm wondering if that's part of the reason why we haven't been given 'ive updates and photos because it would give too much away with BB's twists, and when pairs/HOH are changed around etc

I'm wondering if that's part of the reason why we haven't been given 'ive updates and photos because it would give too much away with BB's twists, and when pairs/HOH are changed around etc

Hmm...could be! I honestly don't think it would make a difference to ratings though if that's what they're worried about. You would think controlling nominations leaks would be higher on the priority list. :confused:

The quiz had questions which were way too easy for 30000 to be on the line. Not surprisingly it went to a tiebreak (which turned out the quiz highlight), at least that wasn't the mind numbingly boring number approximation that the US one always uses. I hope future competitions in this have more of a budget though.

Back