Skip to main content

Episode Day 9 (16/09/2014) Daily Show

I liked Ryan tonight, David's growing on me and we saw more of the queen tonight which was good. I thought Jake was only consoling Skye to make it look good. Skye and Sandra irritated the fuck out of me.
I loved Aisihas tweaking and I thought Cat was interesting . I liked Jason tonight. Dion is boring
Still can't stand Lisa, Katie and Travis. I'm not sure if Gemma or Lawson are still in the house

Oh Lisa "are you weird with me because I was speaking to Jake?"

Because it's all about what Lisa does lol. Yes, Lisa. She must be delusional from her nips scraping on the concrete.

Gravity already BULLIES Lisa, give her a break...

28l8iyp.gif

Since noms aren't live, they will have done them this morning, but David and Sandra were nominated by every couple for the shit that went down, which is why we had to see it all tonight, and then get it recapped in excruciating detail tomorrow.

Currently, Lawson has had by far, the least amount of screen time.

ya but they still show him every once in a while when he does his mgic tricks...I dont know where Priya and Gemma disappear when there is any form of conversation happening... All I see is Skye and Lisa and David everywhere :/

Gemma was hardly there tonight? She's quite opinionated and has a loud voice but she didn't ring out over the top with those jury questions

Back