Skip to main content

Episode Day 89 (Fri 25/10/13): Daily Show

This is all a bit rich coming from Drew aint it.

Does he not remember his shadow around the house.

Wow! Ed looked super excited when Jade said she was moving out of the girls bedroom and back to the boys bedroom.

This is all a bit rich coming from Drew aint it.

Does he not remember his shadow around the house.

Very true. Although they weren't kissing each other publicly, Drully were glued together. At that time JadEd were the ones mingling.

Jade is very worried about what will happen when they get out, so she is trying to maximise the time she is spending with Ed there. She could still do that whilst having fun with the others.

Just started here & Ed telling BB it's non of Tim & Drew's business about his relationship with Jade.

Hark at Ed, he told Tully that Drew was using her

Very true. Although they weren't kissing each other publicly, Drully were glued together. At that time JadEd were the ones mingling. Jade is very worried about what will happen when they get out, so she is trying to maximise the time she is spending with Ed there. She could still do that whilst having fun with the others.

My thoughts exactly...Drully were glued to eachother more than anyone in that house, to the point where they completely neglected all the other HM's. JadEd interact with the others. So yeah, he has no right to be talking.

Thank God that CRAP is over. I'd much prefer 30min re-run of TBBT than any more of those two ****wits.
Now I'll read thread to see what ya Melbornearnians(sp) thought of the sicking rubbish.
I feel ill, can't eat until after after Big Bang cheers cheers me up, else I'd never keep the food down thinking about the past 30mins of hell.
-B!LL!

When Ed gets evicted on Wednesday the real Jade will come out,
a 45 yo bogan with sagging boobs and brown short hair.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can Jade and Ed have a light hearted conversation????? it's their relationship or Tim or fucking crickets.

Just started here & Ed telling BB it's non of Tim & Drew's business about his relationship with Jade.

Hark at Ed, he told Tully that Drew was using her
If they are macking on in front of everyone with no consideration for anyone's feelings, it automatically makes it their business

None of their business! Ed banging on about Tim and Drew being out of line talking about him and Jade's relationship.
Apparently it was all good when Ed told Tully that Drew was playing her and wouldn't shut up about their relationship.

...hahaha!... so true... so true...

Next year lets put in all women or all men

...as long as they're not all gay men or women because then we're back to square one lol!... cheers.

Back