Skip to main content

Episode Day 89 (Fri 25/10/13): Daily Show

I know it's not the same but bit rich of Drew poking fun of relationships in the house.

Absolutely, Ed and Jade's romance gives me the shits but Drew was joined at the hip with Tully, and their behavior made others uncomfortable - Tahan in particular!

I think it would cool if a Mod was to start the Nightly Thread at about 30 minutes before airing time with a message about any delays in the usual start times for effected states and a TV ripped promo/Ad video of the what the episode may be about for everyone to discuss while waiting for the episode to actually appear on screen.
-B!

PS: I'm trying not to read this thread until it starts in Sydney. So I've only read the first few pages. I don't want spoil the WHOLE 30 minutes of clearly is going to be a fantastically BORING episode!

Yeah true. But I can also see his point as him and Tully weren't macking on each other in front of everyone all the time. Of course we don't know if that's simply because of Tahlia or if they still wouldn't have anyway but it is annoying to watch that crap all the time.

yep i know it's not the same but drully did segregate themselves a fair bit

I really hate it when it's obvious that a housemate has been called to the diary room for a grilling, but they make out they went of their own accord.

Drew did mention to Tahan and Boog ( i think it was) a couple of weeks ago, that he can now see how him and Tully often spending time away from the others would be seen as boring etc..this was when JadEd were the last ones still in bed one morning. so i think it opened his eyes, as he couldnt see what they meant, when it was happening to him.

The others have been complaining about JadEd PDA as well.

Ed and Jade would have incredibly beautiful (but stupid) children.

Back