Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

I was actually replying to all the "bullying" cries about other HMs that have littered this forum repeatedly. Depends on who you like if you see them. But yeah, it's been going on from week one laughably.
The secret is to stay out of those sections.

When you constantly spend your days arguing with fuckheads over contestants you watch for an hour or so a day, four times a week on TV, you eventually become a fuckhead too.

I just don't get how you can create a forum civil over liking different housemates. It is so insane to me.

Cheesus, relax. Didn't realise you had an aversion to people having an opinion of your opinion. How long have you had these anger management problems? :muted:

...only since I read your post tonight... it came over to me as being a bit 'in-my-face' that's all... if that's not the way that you meant it then I am to blame and I apologise... I don't like to bicker about things... I'd rather have my say back and move on with it... obviously I misread what you were conveying there from your response but hey... as I say... I accept the blame for that and am happy to move on... is it all good with us again?... cheers.

That was just a mean-spirited edit, all round.

The main message I took from it was: don't bother voting for Lina.

Tomorrow will be better! We'll always have tomorrow...

One day Fluffy Bunny was hopping through the forest with her friend Mr Grizzly Bear.

Mr Grizzly Bear asked Fluffy Bunny if shit ever stuck to her fluffy fur?

Fluffy Bunny was surprised by this question, and explained that she did not ever have a problem with shit sticking to her fluffy fur.

So Mr Grizzly Bear picked up Fluffy Bunny and he wiped his arse with her.

...haha!... you nutter TraLa!... please don't ever change... cheers.

Oh, yeah. 9 wants a female to win according to the ad just played. Do not tell me who I should vote for wankers. And I will chose what to watch.
You lost me at...
You just lost me.

I have no idea what some posters here are on about - so anyway...

Who is looking good for a win, post this show?

Travis - yeah, good edit, and good behaviour, and not much to regret about his secrets, nothing bad much there.
But negative to priya, lina, ryan probably.
Oh and he got zinger on Ryan - awesome

Skye - not good. She was just boring really, and her secrets boring. And a lot of crying and pouting - surely people are tired of her
Ryan - came across as the biggest bitch, and whiney. I find him amusing. He has lots of fans doesn't he?
He has become rather boring.

Lina - who?
Penny - came across as grotesque i felt tonight, she is just too freaky. The weeping in the sanctuary was fun.
Priya - was unashamedly Priya, whatever you make of that is up to you

I am pretty sure you along with most of this forum is blind.

Maybe you should go reading FB and learn the reality instead of making a fake fantasy.

facebook isn't reality. it's where racist bogans live these days.
I remember the good old days when bogans thought computers and the internet were only for 'nerds'. there was no danger of being subjected to their ill informed opinions online back then

facebook isn't reality. it's where racist bogans live these days.
I remember the good old days when bogans thought computers and the internet were only for 'nerds'. there was no danger of being subjected to their ill informed opinions online back then

The people there are a better representation of the public vote than the people here..

The "hide and seek" scene proved what dominance Ryan (the instigator) has over the group. They're all scared to cross "the leader". Not one of the housemates backed out and said "oh, that might seem a little mean". It's pure pack mentality. I know it was a joke but still... Maybe I'm just overly considerate, but I wouldn't want to be involved in behaviour that makes someone feel excluded.

Pretty much all hypocrites.... you have all talked have fun with it. A few seem to be taking it so serious. Priya and Skye chill out have a blunt. In all seriousness Travis just keeps on plowing through the wall he just keeps on growing on me. Thought he was excellent tonight.[DOUBLEPOST=1416828982][/DOUBLEPOST]
The "hide and seek" scene proved what dominance Ryan (the instigator) has over the group. They're all scared to cross "the leader". Not one of the housemates backed out and said "oh, that might seem a little mean". It's pure pack mentality. Maybe I'm just overly considerate, but I wouldn't want to be involved in behaviour that makes someone feel excluded.

Mean??? What is this world coming to. No wonder our kids are pussies

Back