Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

Okay I am going to leave the David Cult and the Pristians do what they do best and duck in and out of each others appreciation threads dribbling shit all night. Its times like these I truly celebrate healthy sleep patterns.

"my housemate is going to win" "NO! my housemate is going to win!"

"NO MY HOUSEMATE IS GOING TO WIN FUCK FACE!!" "NO MY HOUSEMATE IS GOING TO WIN FUCK FACE x 2"

"Pryia is a bully", "No David is", "NO PRIYA IS!", "NO DAVID IS YOU FUCKFACE", NO PRIYA IS YOU FUCKFACE x 2!!!!"

Oh and remember, link me to the good stuff so I can chime in all judgy and self righteousy in the morning. Its my thing in here.

Have a great night! Fly my pretties! FLY!

Jared-Padalecki-Blowing-a-Kiss-Supernatural-GIFs-Sam-Winchester.gif

Thanks lovely :) xx
Jared Padalecki??? *SWOON*

Okay I am going to leave the David Cult and the Pristians do what they do best and duck in and out of each others appreciation threads dribbling shit all night. Its times like these I truly celebrate healthy sleep patterns.

"my housemate is going to win" "NO! my housemate is going to win!"

"NO MY HOUSEMATE IS GOING TO WIN FUCK FACE!!" "NO MY HOUSEMATE IS GOING TO WIN FUCK FACE x 2"

"Pryia is a bully", "No David is", "NO PRIYA IS!", "NO DAVID IS YOU FUCKFACE", NO PRIYA IS YOU FUCKFACE x 2!!!!"

Oh and remember, link me to the good stuff so I can chime in all judgy and self righteousy in the morning. Its my thing in here.

Have a great night! Fly my pretties! FLY!

Bahahahahhhh So funny. Sleep well.

@mutleyp your new pic is great. You remind me of someone but i cant think who. At first i thought Drew from last year, but im not sure whether thats it. I'll keep thinking, but regardless, lookin hawt

Wow, interesting!

I find it funny watching all of them accuse each other of something, then turn around and do the same thing back lol.
Let's face it, all they have to talk about is each other. I'd be bitching up a storm one minute to vent then I'd be over it in about 30 seconds, and my venting would probably be what's shown lol.

Ryan..wow. To be honest I still don't know what to make of him. I do think he can be a good friend, BUT I do find some of his comments backhanded and it makes me uneasy still. I think because he doesn't 100% let his guard down.

Priya! Yes, she talks behind people's backs.. but while most are doing it emotively, she's planting seeds and going about it strategically. Now you can like it or not but she's very good at it. I would actually hate to be in an argument with her though because I think she's quite persistent in proving a point. Which is why I think her and Dave clashed because neither would give an inch. For me, objectively as a viewer I have an admiration for her strategy, even if sometimes emotionally I know I would feel uneasy if I was on the receiving end. But I LIKE a lot the parts of her that get emotional when she talks about her husband, and I see who she is outside the game and how her students talk about her, and I think she's a good person.

Penny.. she's fun but is very full on sometimes. I'd need a rest after a while I think. I really do want her and Lina to be evicted first.

I've been up and down with Skye a lot, mainly because I've found it difficult to gauge what she's about. I love her naked strategy lol, I actually think she's switched on and clever. I think she wants people to like her but when they say something against her maybe reacts a bit too emotionally. But I still do that sometimes and I don't have youth to blame. She is entertaining even if she might be full on to live with sometimes, but I do also think she has a good heart.

Travis I like in small doses, would be very loud and full on in person for me but still likeable.

Back