Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

OMFG is that called bullying in Australia??????????????

Apparently on this forum it would be.

And yet... the supposed 'victim' not only laughed it off but shuttled the lessors to where they belong.

Be careful bitches... after all the shit you've claimed for other HMs. Shouldn't she be crying?

FAIL.

At this point, I don't like any of them.
@MADONNA has one less to hate on.
Sucks to be you.

I'm just loving the double standards. And I'm clocking every single name on here. Even when it came to David dealing with a joke made by his supposed friends. The same ones he's sucking the dicks of after they yapped about what a useless piece of s he is.

I love hypocrisy being exposed. Says a lot. :)
don't let their negative energy divert us from our mission... take energy from the faith we have in prisus.

Of course ma petite... share.
One day Fluffy Bunny was hopping through the forest with her friend Mr Grizzly Bear.

Mr Grizzly Bear asked Fluffy Bunny if shit ever stuck to her fluffy fur?

Fluffy Bunny was surprised by this question, and explained that she did not ever have a problem with shit sticking to her fluffy fur.

So Mr Grizzly Bear picked up Fluffy Bunny and he wiped his arse with her.

I bet with one hand on her hip and lots of finger pointing right in your face.

Christ she would be annoying to live with. Dragging on and on about arguments, always having to be right to the point of being stubborn and always having to have the last word.

You have only seen her have to deal with morons. And trying to keep her cool on TV. she is herding frustrating fools mostly.
Her Hubby is her loving equal - and she speaks often about their idyllic, equal and gentle relationship.

I'm HERE!

Just woke up from a nap plus have a headache but how could I possibly miss THE LAST DAILY SHOW THREAD?!

Snap..!! . Hour behind you but got myself a headache too :(
Prolly this bloody heatwave up here!

I was the same tho, can't miss the last few shows :)

At this point, I don't like any of them.
@MADONNA has one less to hate on.
Sucks to be you.
I hope if you can walk away and not claim bullying and all the other crap I've seen claimed on here... who cares who you go for? It's a fricken reality show. These claims have been made from the start. The big "b" word and yet when it flips it's like well it's just someone standing up for themself.

I agree. Shit word. Shit concept. Good luck with it all!

Back