Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

4384cc76b9f79909469efdef0b8f48f3.png

microwave.gif.gif

But why.

If he wins, he's just another Jamie, although obviously way less hung.

It'll be a shame though, because so far Channel 9's winners have actually been quite good.

More than okay. I was sort of euphoric, and I had this tremendous feelimg that I was doing the right thing with my life, 'cause I was right there at that time, like God got involved... like Jules in Pulp Fiction. It was good.
No PRIUS got involved - she saved you - You need to send 100 votes ASAP to now save our Goddess Priya

...Travis has to go!... NOW!!!!!!... on the weekend I was talking my son and I mentioned the word... 'massive' in a sentence... my grandson and granddaughter was there as I said it... my grandson said... 'that's massive!... way to go Travis!'... :wideyed::facepalm::mad::rage:...

...needless to say that I told my grandson that I've used that word since I was a kid so it isn't exactly a 'new' word... Travis has a lot to answer for!... get the mongrel out of the house Big Brother!... oh!... that's right... you guys have earmarked him to be the winner of this from day one haven't you?... oh silly me!...

...GET TRAVIS OUT!!!!!... cheers.:mad:
Oh my God!

No...cheers?!

Who are you and what have you done with my Sticky?!

Can you give them my number? x
They're pretty old school. Zeus responds to the tenderest cuts of the flame-charred lamb offerred whilst annoiteded in virgin oil and waiting for a scraping, while Thor requires the blood of your enemy, quoffed in mead.

They're a good night in, but.

They're pretty old school. Zeus responds to the tenderest cuts of the flame-charred lamb offerred whilst annoiteded in virgin oil and waiting for a scraping, while Thor requires the blood of your enemy, quoffed in mead.

They're a good night in, but.

Hm, sounds like I may need to take a trip to the markets this weekend.

Hello sweethearts,

Apologies for not posting these last few days. I have been down with a terrible fever. No matter though, the doctors at the hospital and my beautiful grandson watched me like hawks the entire time.

Hup!

One of the nurses, however, I had to send her away. She was a fucking thief! Cunning little bastard!

Anyway, I have returned now.

Love you, darlin's

Nan.
Hope you feel better soon! :)

Back