Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

I do like Travis... And could be wrong but from the clips they've shown he's acting a bit like a macho know it all

I do like Travis... And could be wrong but from the clips they've shown he's acting a bit like a macho know it all
Add the snafu with the voting for ads, indicates BB doesn't want him to win.

Oh, let's all just defame HMs we don't like. Seriously, some of you need a right hook that knocks you out.

Travis can't be around another woman without thinking about sexing her, so a woman covered head to toe in chocolate. watch out Aisha

Tonight will be the deciding factor on who wins big brother. This is their last chance to show us why we love or hate them. No doubt the editors will stuff it up though.

Reactions: koo
Good afternoon to Our Leader, Moderators, Members, Distinguished Guests, Robots and dribbling fucking lunatics!

3 Shows left!

WhooOooooOoop whooOoooooOOop!

Lets all watch it together naked!!

You with me?!

Immediately takes of ALL my clothes :D

I forgot to write @dexnerxc that I'm glad you're ok and not hurt, I was just shocked that you got shocked! Didn't mean to sound callous. :)
Oh you're fine, the shock wasn't even that bad. I got the shock while I was typing my post. :) The weather where I live has been so unpredictable recently, earlier today it was scorching hot!

Add the snafu with the voting for ads, indicates BB doesn't want him to win.

Oh, let's all just defame HMs we don't like. Seriously, some of you need a right hook that knocks you out.
Excuse me?

Fair enough if I said something nasty To you but that comment is a bit rough

I'm HERE!

Just woke up from a nap plus have a headache but how could I possibly miss THE LAST DAILY SHOW THREAD?!

Back