Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

Rose711

Australian Survivor- Best Survivor Ever
Awesome site donor
David called shaving of his beard the first big strategic move of the season. (On Luke's interview I think.)
Wonder if it occurred to him to not walk in with a beard that almost got him evicted in the first place, so he didn't have a huge hurdle to overcome.

marsha brady

tweenie
Awesome site donor
David called shaving of his beard the first big strategic move of the season. (On Luke's interview I think.)
Wonder if it occurred to him to not walk in with a beard that almost got him evicted in the first place, so he didn't have a huge hurdle to overcome.
i think it was ryan that day that referred to the shaving as 'david playing his first card early'. i agree, david obviously intended to shave that ugly beard at some point.

OsherG

@Frankie_ when is corruption mentioned? There's a lot of the word dictator thrown around in the video I'm seeing. I hope we get to see the extended version cause Travis is shirtless and yelling (weird), Priya is all "I don't think I did" (weirder), and then Penny's all covered in chocolate (really, really weird.)