• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

Mrs Butterface

Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I can't wait to see the secrets :p

And I just got zapped in the ear since there is lighting because I was wearing earphones D:
What?! Seriously?

Holy crap that's my biggest fear. I'm convinced every time there's lightning I'll be nailed. Did it hurt?

Rose711

Australian Survivor- Best Survivor Ever
Awesome site donor
David called shaving of his beard the first big strategic move of the season. (On Luke's interview I think.)
Wonder if it occurred to him to not walk in with a beard that almost got him evicted in the first place, so he didn't have a huge hurdle to overcome.

marsha brady

tweenie
Awesome site donor
David called shaving of his beard the first big strategic move of the season. (On Luke's interview I think.)
Wonder if it occurred to him to not walk in with a beard that almost got him evicted in the first place, so he didn't have a huge hurdle to overcome.
i think it was ryan that day that referred to the shaving as 'david playing his first card early'. i agree, david obviously intended to shave that ugly beard at some point.

Frankie_

I'm interested for the Priya and Travis argument tonight after seeing the promo 'you're corrupted', also Skye crying after watching the videos 'I don't want to be here anymore' (make it happen Australia, make strung out Skye get evicted tomorrow).

BBAUfan2014

Second Runner-up of Forum Big Brother 2015
So are there going to be any messages from home tonight? or does Channel Nine just want a 'storm'?

OsherG

@Frankie_ when is corruption mentioned? There's a lot of the word dictator thrown around in the video I'm seeing. I hope we get to see the extended version cause Travis is shirtless and yelling (weird), Priya is all "I don't think I did" (weirder), and then Penny's all covered in chocolate (really, really weird.)